7.10.07 Tues Night at Lancaster

Like the title says im just wondering if neone planned to go out tonight to lancaster speedway ?

Planning on it. Need to practice launching for the Pro Solo.

just test and tune right?

if my brakes werent so shady and i wasnt worried about my rear end exploding, then id be in to get some base numbers for the Mustang. hell even if the brakes were fixed…i got an extra rear end anyway lol. hopefully all that will be fixed by next week.

Dude, lay off the Alli.

wait wait wait…is this the same MikeRi24 that got rid of a GTO, a stock appearance GTO, after less than a year…for being pulled over too much (apparently because you’re a younger guy in a GTO)? Now you go and get a mustang…? i dont see your logic :gotme:

:headbang:

Mustangs are way less attractive to LEOs!!!:lolsign:
But seriously, he made the right choice…

i’m not at all saying he made a bad choice…but how can you complain about being picked on by cops for driving a GTO, then go and buy a Mustang…

Maybe it’s just me…but if i was an asshole cop, i could look toward Kids in mustangs to harass before i looked at kids in GTO’s…

and by the way, i will not be attending at lancaster tonight…lol

lol went off topic quick but brought it right back ha its test and tune, bracket racing, and grudge racing all night tonight

i dont DD the mustang. iv had it on the road for a week and put less than 50 miles on it lol. i got what i wanted and should have got 5 cars ago.

I would like to go. But I think I’m gonna wait for a day when its not so freakin HOT

time? how much$$?? :gotme:

yeah today is too hott for racing.

Besides the 1/8 mile is :gay:

15 bucks …gates open at 4pm and racing at 6pm

15 to spec or race?

Its not gay if you have a car that hooks…

And the way your car is now you only pick up 20mph from 1/8th -> 1/4

15 bucks to race , 12 bucks to watch in the pits, 5bucks in the stands,

who gives a shit what my car picks up , and im not even running that settup

the 1/8 is still :gay:

def not worth 15 bucks

The logic is obvious.

Box > Sphere
Fox > Goat

Not on a box, not with a fox. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam I Am.