want to race 95xbird?!?!

curious if you want to run…you said you havent had a mustang GT beat you yet (saw it in a thread you responded in)…not saying i will, just curious as to what would happen??! itd be fun

What kind of setup do u have? …

checked your public profile.

So, u run N2O, u only run low 13s with that?

I believe I said 99-04 Stock PI Mustang.But sure I’ll race ya.When and where?

Roll or dig or both?

Or if ya want I am going to the track this friday.8-24,If ya wanna go.Looking for some 13’s this time around.

Willing to run all motor???

95xbird. If an when i get the SHO out I"ll run ya. If you need something to hold you over in the mean time, i’ll try to head out with the GTO one of these days. :slight_smile:

[quote=“rj-92,post:4,topic:34168"”]

95xbird. If an when i get the SHO out I"ll run ya. If you need something to hold you over in the mean time, i’ll try to head out with the GTO one of these days. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Ahhhh nice.LS-1???

It’s not that I need something to hold me over.I didn’t make this thread.But I am always up for a good race.

[quote=“95xbird,post:5,topic:34168"”]

Ahhhh nice.LS-1???

[/quote]

Yup! I don’t really enjoy running the GTO as much. Although its a much better platfrom and is nearly as quick, the look on someones face when they lose to a Taurus is priceless! … and if I lose, WTF do u expect, its a Taurus! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“rj-92,post:6,topic:34168"”]

Yup! I don’t really enjoy running the GTO as much. Although its a much better platfrom and is nearly as quick, the look on someones face when they lose to a Taurus is priceless! … and if I lose, WTF do u expect, its a Taurus! :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Ya,I can understand that.The Tbird is a quick car for sure.But when I lose to a superior car it doesn’t bother me all that much.I roll raced an LS1 GTO A4 and it was real close.Like driving against my shadow really.Not bad for a 4000 lbs car.Of course from a dig I wouldn’t touch it with my low stall.

Is your Goat a 6 speed or A4?

6spd

Are we going to set this up or not???

When and where.
Roll,Dig or both?
All motor or do you need spray?

Let me know.

95xbird