7/16/08... anyone going to LVD?

Ummmmm…Hell yes :banana :banana :banana

Im down for going. Sounds like a good time

monster jam it is haha. ill be there.

what u gunna drive with that cracked tranny and all? :haha

does sound fun, im thinkin about going.

i dont know bout monster jam… :sleep

c’mon John…trucks smashing things, and crashing…tons o’ fun :lol

• all the rednecks to act stupid with/ make fun of! HAHA! should be there.

Fuck my life

Just took out my $3k peice o shit tranny and threw another stock one in.

Wanted to race this week! Show up and take the money and run!

do i know you? haha

cars in the shop right now, the part is literally $7.55, its just a bracket, and its covered under warrantee, ill get the car back tues as im getting a suspension recall done as well, if you really have to know ::slight_smile:

im the cazwrx parts supplier… for his 2002 wanna b sti

does he really talk about my car that much that people i dont even know find out about $7.55 parts that i break when i pull on mustang gt’s??? ;D

said that i should run u to make u feel slow and hope u dont break ur tranny again.

that kids so gay i never said my car was fast. i dont understand why hes always hating on my car. he always claims hes “keeping it real” but you only keep it real if youre correcting someone. i dont need to race a faster car to “keep it real” caus i know my car isnt that fast.

im always down for a friendly race, next time im at the lot ill talk to you

btw breaking a $7.55 bracket isnt breaking the tranny in my book ::slight_smile: :lol

For some reason that GT you supposedly pulled, may have been either auto or have a horrible driver or one shitty GT, because i raced a 07 GT, 5 spd, exhaust, off the shelf tune and we were dead even and he traps 104mph

i have plenty of witnesses that i pulled half a car on him 0-100, and 40-68 i put half a car on him (shift cable bracket broke at the top of 2nd ::slight_smile: ).

i said right off the bat the kid wasn’t a good driver, but it was a 5 spd, i saw it for myself. his launch wasnt great but neither was mine, and i dont know how you can fuck up a roll race, he shifted fairly quickly at what sounded like redline. thats the first time ive raced any mustang, and thats exactly what happened, no BS.

Oh no i believe you, i’m just saying it doesn’t make sense.

maybe t3h intake wit t3h cold a1r g1ve me 32whp y0!!1

seriously though, i know me winning the dig race was because he was a bad driver, but in the roll race we punched it at exactly the same time and i was a solid 1/2 car in front by the top of 2nd. the only explanation i can think of is him shifting 2-3 in that time, but because hes a 5spd (im 6) his gears should be longer so he would shift later than me, right?

i just got a brilliant idea if u guys wanna save gas and the chance of a dwi lemme know cuz ill take the work van(seats at least 4 or 5) throw me a couple bucks each or pay my way in and ill drive that down and carpool if u guys want