7/16/08... anyone going to LVD?

It’s gonna be redneck for sure. I was thinking about stopping home and picking up a flanel plaid shirt. Might be too hot though :lol.

monster jam fucking sucked :lol

It wasn’t loud or anything :runaway

I was there, I dunno what was more fun people watching or a Subaru Legacy wagon getting 10 ft of air.

the subie was SWEET

Subaru for the win :bowdown

the truck that broke in half was sweet… haa

the wagon was pwn4ge !

the suby wagon was shitting all over the trucks.

those trucks prep’d for the jumping were pussies!!! i hate those guys. now the guy with no bed on the back was jumping around evertyime the truck landed the jump. soooo s1ck

dude youre right your sig is annoying as fuck :lol (met you last night, i was in the white and gray stripe shirt)

ahh that was you? ok cool man , yea I think i mentioned my sig last night huh LOl

anyways im glad it does the job, next time its just better to let me leave my sig because im easily provoked :smiley:

but uh monday night they had the 4 liter jeep he fuckin wrecked the pro trucks easily ! he got mega air, didnt let off, wasnt a pussy…

i dont like the pro trucks tho, they take away the whole point, of beaters going over jumps… and breaking…

its cheating really, if u wanna be a pro truck dude thing then just get your own class, dont jump in the beaters class… thats fucked up

IK fuckin pussies! i hated those guys!!!

yea, glad im not the only one who thought so

yeah i loved the subie and that explorer/TB/whatever that broke his driveshaft and it was flopping around underneath the car :lol :lol

ya tuff truck competition was great, nearly as entertaining as the monster trucks…

talking about

grave digger, ments and wink are fuckin INSANE i love it

its supposed to rain next week wtf. if theres 3 weeks in a row of no LVD i think ill go into withdrawal :ohnoes

yea is it raining alot this year or is jut me cuz I bought a bike

it better not fucking rain the 30th or imma be PISSED!

you sound pissed already LOL

ill let u know come wed. the 30th