7/16/08... anyone going to LVD?

:slight_smile:

the tuff truck competition is always the best, i would go somewhere just to see a bunch of them run all day.

the eve of destruction this year was siicck, some guy entered this awsome looking 94ish ext cab 1500 with a small lift and slightly bigger tires in the trailer races and purposly ran into everyone elses trailer and shit, it was greaat! He wiped out a car with a boat trailer, and the guy waited for the truck to come back around the track and tried to wipe the truck out by running into the side of him, the truck in return spun out and ran the car right thru the concrete barrier where they both jumped out and got into a fist fight!. The guy in the truck also demoed a couple other people trailers and on the last lap the he swerved in front of the leaders that were about to lap him and took them both out as well. Heres the only video i can find of it and this was before they even crossed the start/finish line to start the race, watch the blue chevy :slight_smile:
<object width=“425” height=“344”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/HKQWPHo5uI4&hl=en&fs=1”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/HKQWPHo5uI4&hl=en&fs=1” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“425” height=“344”></embed></object>

thats fucking awesome. how long ago was that?

yea that was nice, i didnt go tho, but i heard about it afterwards and was pissed i didnt

it was last month, ive missed it the last 2 years and made sure i didnt miss it this year, they have all kinda of crazy races that night, 4 cylinder enduro, reverse racing, racing on donut tires, hood and truck up blind races. school bus races, trailer pulling races,it is insane. if you have never gone then you should definatly try to go next year.

ya i missed monster jam every fucking time cept for this year

did you really go 2/3 nights??? thats a true fan right there :lol

ya I went monday and wednesday,

im at my brothers place alot and he lives walking distance… we can get in free I guess but its a pain in the ass so i just pay

but going to the track is no biggie

but wasn’t it basically the same shit all 3 nights? or were there different trucks/events?

basically, same shit all three nights, but who cares dude? its big ass trucks jumpin in the air and gettin broke… fuck ya !