7/30 @ 8pm Starbucks Sunday Meet

How cool i’m like a mile away you guys dont mind some old school muscle do ya?

nobody will mind, come with whatever lol

im having flash backs to the summer of 02 :wink:

def in

no it’ll be the same, just less gay :tup:

LOLOLOL… it’s funny cause it’s true

i love you tom <3 <3 <3

http://www.nyspeed.com/gallery/files/3/0/5_106238.jpg

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool what an old pic

wow a bucks meet…i bet we can get away with it b/c im pretty sure benderson is in florida now…so fuck him and bring back bux meets!

you have no idea young grasshopper

:word:

Hey, there is a Starbucks just down the street from me, why don’t we all just meet there?

in

[QUOTE=JDMR2]http://www.nyspeed.com/gallery/files/3/0/5_106238.jpg

My dad smoked that rx7 in his s10 xtreme on the way to one of the starbux meets LOL, good ol days. Member the one week we got booted out of there so we went to the mall cops followed us, kicked us out of there and we ended up @ mighty and i think thats where the mighty meets may have originated from… :tup:

Went from Bubble Tea to Mighty

nah mighty was always in the mix, just was never an every sunday thing like it is now. mighty was always the “safe” spot cause it was out of amherst lol

Yeah that’s true

Amazing how the logic seems to be there, but we’ve LIVED the illogical ways of Benderson + APD.

ahhh yes the glorious summer of 02 such memories!

no i believe starbux and mighty closer to transit on sheridan started b4 bbt

aawwwww man the good ol days

im going to drive up in oneof the most beat up white s-10’s youve ever seen.

Buffalo and using it as a work truck has taken its toll, or, if you ask redconquesttsi, I destroyed it, and that why hes not talking to me anymore :rofl:

actually it was starbucks to the mighty on sheridan by AAA and THEN to the current mighty on sheridan/eggert

and of course before that was christophers…south lake…bubble tea was after starbucks started up too i guess

but we def need to have an old school meet at bux

with a cruise from southlake for the real OG’s as well naturally :stuck_out_tongue: