7 y/o girl killed during Detroit police raid

See rest of my reply :“The best accomplishments in life are the hardest thing to strive for.”

Everything in life isnt handed to you, you need to reach out and grab it. this isnt directed towards you Murrdog, btw. Look at all the stars and people in the public eye that came from ghetto places and made it big. It can be done, you just have to work hard at it. It is the same mentality as people who “cant find a job” and all that shit, try hard and you will find one. Effort breeds results.

They said she was sleeping on the coutch? How the hell do you sleep through, a door being bashed in, window being smashed, crazy mother acting-a-foo and NOT wake up and run out of the room? What ever I dont know, you dont know and they didnt report it enough to know. I completely agree it sucks, in a human way, that she died. Never the less, if the parents, the porch full of friends and everyone else involved at the time gave half a shit, they shouldnt have put the kid in danger.

the above wasnt a throw back to you personally, dont take it that way, I was just adding to our opinions.
:slight_smile: