7 y/o girl killed during Detroit police raid

K thanks for your imput Kramerrrrr… you’ve been great.

No problem Plato

okkkkk go finish your papers so you’re not grounded anymore

your still on that huh. You win, I fell for it. You casted out the lure and I bit. +1 point for you.

lets turn the table, what do you think will turn the economy, unemployment, suicide rates, divorces, repossessed items, foreclosed houses… all with ONE type of action???

Murdog tell me how that can be done? Lets hear it?

FYI as of page 2 Murdog typed out 279 words in this thread. KrazyKid 1491 words typed out. It seems like I put more effort in life than you and thats why I am where I am now? Humm?

:lol Didn’t know internet typing was the official sign of hard work, if so I guess you win. I never said I had a solution to all those answers. My point is that, although it can in some cases help, hard work does not guarantee a “better life” however you want to define that phrase.

You don’t have to work hard, you can also work smart. Hopefully a mix of both!

Agreed… company motto

Edit… WAIT A MINUTE. Krazykid, you copied all this shit in a word processing program to count the words??? :rofl:rofl:rofl

I know I was just fucking witha. I type a shit ton of crap here. lol :rofl
A guy my father grew up with and has worked with for 30+ years has the work ethic of a bull. He gets up early every day and busts his ass every day. HOWEVER, his body isnt in the greatest shape becasue of it, and he knows this. He allways would bust my balls about work ethic and told me exactly what your saying too, its not working your hands to the bone, its the quality of work you produce and how you get there that sepearates the men from boys.

yep. All this rant i have been spewing here I took 5 tickets and closed out 4 of them. While I was typing this shit out, I am on the phone listoning to this user rant on and on about how they “know whats wrong” with their computer but aparently need my help to fix it. :retardclap

multitasking ftw.

:ninja um, yeah. :lol can i haz + rep for that! hahaahahah

EDIT. wait did you do the same to check my numbers!?!?! :rofl

tssss would notttttt waste my time on word counts

thats casue yur lazy! :tongue

Wait… don’t tell me you’re a call person for apple computers…

why were u just callin them?

No, I am not a call person. I work for NYS OFT. fixing their computers and servers and shit.

Yah… I just called apple because my headphone jack is busted and it was some dude named kyle.

krazykid going the extra mile.

1% of 300 million is 300,000? :wierd

Don’t give the police reason to bust into your house and they won’t shoot your daughter in the face…eh.

Yeah, he’s got his head so far up his own ass he doesn’t even know.

That’s not the only thing up his ass.

:fuck you smiley

I am off a few zeros I see. :rofl

nahh kiid. I see it how it is man. Look around at everyone you see fucking shit up for you and I… you will begin to see I know what I am talking about.

Speaking of which, did you like that double ender Steff let you borrow last week? She said you can keep it.