775hp Z28 police cruiser from texas

I didnt even click the link :wink:

Yea, is my DAILY DRIVER

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/backfire4200/0507htp_narcotic_02_z.jpg

:lol:

Putting the front bar on an fbody is pimp. that way if you lose to a honda you just plow into them at like 120 :tup:

:funnypost

He made a funny. I get it. Its funny. Like a joke would be. HAHAHAH

1LE says :gtfo:

Yeah that is REAL FUNNY, I am laughing so hard over here. Maybe he would like to tell us what he considers a good handling car??

drama drama drama, drama drama drama!

btw the car is hotness

lol. well written article:

ā€œAfter the whirlwind makeover was complete, the car was equipped with the mandatory police lights, sirens, and bull bar, along with radios (both 400 and 800 MHz units), radar, siren control center, public address system, in-car video, and a public address system.ā€

STFU already and and EVO would outhandle a camaro and the best part is they still make those.

STFU?? bite me ass shithead. EVO maybe in the snow and wet pavement. On dry pavement I think it would be a different story.

f-bodies are to be taken with a straight face and no dispute - they are the best cars in the world, period. talk shit about my f-body, and you remember the kid that opened the window around vin diesel?

<<CHILL PILLS FOR EVERYONE>>

Jumping at each otherā€™s throats about what will outhandle what is silly.

Barely an argument and threatening somebody over nothing = WEAKSAUCE.

and if you really believe stock on stock a camaro would outhandle an evo on ANY pavementā€¦i mean come on

edit: and honestly, I think that cop would rather compete in an unlawful speed contest than stop one

NICE EDIT JNJ

ā€œyou gonna be another smart mouth looking for a hood rideā€

wtg champ, is that the prize winning attitude thats kept you where you are?

or is it the mentality that a camaro can beat an evo around a track? :roll2:

Who said anything about jumping at throats??

Hey someone told me to Shut The Fuck Up, and I just asked if that person wants a hood ride? I am not one of these internet tough guys. Tell me to shut the fuck up in person or talk some shit about me online, hope I donā€™t see you in person. Simple as that, otherwise I am pretty friendly and easy to get along with

^stfu

lololol

Explain, I am very interested, because I am bored at the moment

Anytime you are feeling froggy, I will be at 3470 Transit Road all day today. If you need directions please give me a call 656-1595

ubrf :wave: lol.

yeah really, wow

lol

why do you always instantly get defensive and ethuggish anytime someone publically alludes to your reputation and history?

is there something embarressing you want to hide? i dont understand :gotme:

either way i dont think im interested in coming to see you and your friends drive a john deere around, i messed with hicks enough playing san andreas

:wave: