79 rx7 f/s

Old rx7 in decent shape. Its definitely a project car but would be good for anyone looking for something to do over the winter. I had plans for it but I’m looking at getting a miata for an autoX car and I need the space. Its copper color, but could use paint. Very little rust on the rocker panels, easy fix. The rust isn’t even through yet its just bubbling in two baseball sized spots. The car needs the carb rebuilt, or replaced. It sat too long and fuel doesn’t go through it now. The engine will run great off of gas poured into the top of the carb though. Its an auto. Has a header on it.

1200 picked up, or I’ll deliver it up to an hour for another 100 bucks. This is OBO. Its in albany county.

pics plz

I’ll try to get some tomorrow. It is in the garage right now so they won’t be the best.

You know what, I just realized it has a cracked windshield too. So 1050 takes it, delivered. PM me a number to text pictures to, I don’t feel like hosting them.

you know that you can attach an image here for free, right?

Yeah, but then I have to email the picture to myself to get it onto my hard drive, and I’d rather just text it to some one who is interested in it.

I’m not going to take 5 minutes and take pictures, then email them all, then upload them all to this site, or photobucket, if no one is even interested.

fyi pics sell cars, not “taking the seller’s word for it.” if you’re too lazy to post pics, I’m too lazy to come up with $1000 to buy it.

I’ll take pictures for some one who is legitimately interested. I’m not going to go outside to my garage to get pictures some one can look at and go, “hey, good luck!”. If you are ACTUALLY interested in the car, then I’ll post pictures, if no one here is looking for an old rx7, I’m not going to waste my time.

k, then you probably shouldn’t waste your time posting a thread to begin with if it’s too much of a hassle.

btw I was legitimately interested, but now I’m not going to waste my time or yours…

GLWS

LOL Eric, just send them to your computer via bluetooth. Seriously dude, post some pics.

My bluetooth doesn’t work right Bryan.

Oh look, some one is actually interested. Excuse me while I go and take pictures.

Pictures.:poke:

bump

FYI i bought my 81 RX7 for $100 non-running

had a brand new tranny(5speed), new calipers/pads/rotors/new exhaust and a bunch of other things

GLWS but imo its a bit high