8/15 Cruise

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:14,topic:33932"”]

This sudden love for the track :gay:

You cut 1.9s & 1.8s impressive :rofl:

[/quote]

when you are trying to get jobs that require you to have a clean license, street racing isn’t the best idea.

Kinda funny, i dont think 1.9s&1.8s are impressive either. They dont suck, but they arent good either.

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:15,topic:33932"”]

i am steering away from the drama. i never said i was done with cars, just not all do or die, live life a 1/4 mile at a time like you silly boys :slight_smile: just pointing out the facts that you are both a fag and a pussy. and you talk a lot. please point out where i mentioned JnJ! you’re gay, its okay though

[/quote]

You are steering away from drama but you are trying to start it everywhere:bloated:
Its funny you say i live my life all about cars and you dont. Yet you have spent atleast 5x the money on your car that i have on mine. You are constantly fucking with it, taking it down to work on things, repainting it, buffing it, making threads looking for attention about what you should do next to it. But ya, im the one who’s whole life revolves around my car :rolljerk:

If im a pussy what does that make you then since you always had to come running to me and pat to make posts for you about speedped because you were too much of a little bitch to post them yourself.