Sunday Night cruise in Niagara

Just wondering if ne one from st catharines will be heading down to the falls on sunday night for the meet. Also if you will be meeting up before to roll down together

Take the princess and wookie to my ship, I want to schedual a slumber party.

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/6074/00007083cr5.jpg

Pause

hitting you up on msn

Sure we will be going. Maybe just maybe Bing will bring his car.
We usually meet up at lake street timmies before hand.

All are wellcome. Would be nice to see some out of towners out. West-end you owe us one.

Oh if you are going to join the slumber party.Bring ear plugs Jesse snores.
…J/K’s :lol: DTS you down?

i dont fuckin snore old man

call my cell its in my msn name

Come on Scotty… get into gear (hehe) and get your ass down here.

I am definitely going to this one…missed out last time when “someone” was ridin’ dirty lol

dammit, if i had my car i’d be on my way right now. what a waste of a summer this has been for me :frowning: poooooooooooooo

and yea chris i know we owe you one. will definite get out there asap

If i didnt live in bloody Kingston id be there haha… Laugh at some rice for me Justin.

Hey what ever happened to that guy Aaron? Is he still around? I think you knew him well Chris… no?

^ he has kinda drifted away from us (heh).

He is on here once in a while looking for motors… his name is schoolinstangs.

but yeah, se used to live beside jesse, now we never see him.

I used to see his car at Mohawk all of the time and then when I went to the first Bings meet however many years ago I met him there and hung out with him for the night… never heard or seen anything from/about him since.

but cool… thanks for the update!

Yeah Arron has painted his car army green (olive drab) but he can’t seem to get it to run. Iuno why.

Not a bad turn out last night with Walter and Justin joining us.

Welcome to Niagara Justin. I think you are makeing the other Kingston guy’a jelous.

Chris

Ya last night was probably the best cruise night i have had in a while. Park the 240’s in a circle and play some hacky sack. Thanks for Walter coming out…krazy legs. Welcome to st kitts justin.

Cant wait to do it again. (fix your car jesse FTW…or give me your wheels) :smiley:

Jelous nahhhh haha… Well it would be nice to have a actual good meet around here but what can u do… im gunna try and make it down to Niagara in the next couple weeks if i get my car fixed for a Sunday nite.

what you do to it now?

Who are u^

Needs frame work. i dont feel comfortable driving that far before i get it fixed.

heh…

haha, good times for sure. hack is fun.