8/15 Cruise

I know I sent out some PM’s/Txts

A good number of people expressed an intrest in crusing tonight location to be determined though…

Post up if you want to meet up and we will figure something out…

Jeeves???

im gonna go up to summit with a for sale sign on the gsxr… then ill be up for a cruise most likely… shoot me a text when u know… ill most likely meet at mighty after summit

tonight = rain = car in garage

damnit… i just saw that… i hope it doesnt rain… maybe it will miss

jeeves, you going to race jesse, or continue your pussy ways? ill ask mark to give you permission

Chuck said him and Jesse would be down…

Im sure pat and choko will come out…

yo does APD still think “the loop” is 990 haha…

no rain tonight?? i just checked weather they said no rain till early morning

When you leaving?

no rain at NYI

I work evenings sorry dude. You like going from a dig so why dont you come out to NYI and we can run.

Is your head so far up your ass that you are getting high off your farts? Weren’t you the one who said you were done with cars and drama because you had more important things to do with your time?

Its good to see you had to wait for JnJ to be unbanned for you to open your mouth again.

:deadhorse: why do you keep bringing me up. Bill speaks for himself not me. Do I think it is funny? Yes I do. Also you are one to talk about speaking for someone else. I think layzie has a good quote to end this post:

This sudden love for the track :gay:

You cut 1.9s & 1.8s impressive :rofl:

i am steering away from the drama. i never said i was done with cars, just not all do or die, live life a 1/4 mile at a time like you silly boys :slight_smile: just pointing out the facts that you are both a fag and a pussy. and you talk a lot. please point out where i mentioned JnJ! you’re gay, its okay though

^ lmfao @ pot calling kettle.

enough with all the shit

no, they keep me entertained at work :drama2:

when you are trying to get jobs that require you to have a clean license, street racing isn’t the best idea.

Kinda funny, i dont think 1.9s&1.8s are impressive either. They dont suck, but they arent good either.

You are steering away from drama but you are trying to start it everywhere:bloated:
Its funny you say i live my life all about cars and you dont. Yet you have spent atleast 5x the money on your car that i have on mine. You are constantly fucking with it, taking it down to work on things, repainting it, buffing it, making threads looking for attention about what you should do next to it. But ya, im the one who’s whole life revolves around my car :rolljerk:

If im a pussy what does that make you then since you always had to come running to me and pat to make posts for you about speedped because you were too much of a little bitch to post them yourself.

^ haha