8/15 Cruise

[quote=“jeeves744,post:19,topic:33932"”]

when you are trying to get jobs that require you to have a clean license, street racing isn’t the best idea.

Kinda funny, i dont think 1.9s&1.8s are impressive either. They dont suck, but they arent good either.

[/quote]

No they pretty much suck…

Maybe you should aim for a better job?

[quote=“speedped79,post:20,topic:33932"”]

^ haha

[/quote]

Stay out of this…

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:22,topic:33932"”]

Stay out of this…

[/quote]

i was laughing at this

If im a pussy what does that make you then since you always had to come running to me and pat to make posts for you about speedped because you were too much of a little bitch to post them yourself.

domestic owners - always so angry

[quote=“speedped79,post:23,topic:33932"”]

i was laughing at this

If im a pussy what does that make you then since you always had to come running to me and pat to make posts for you about speedped because you were too much of a little bitch to post them yourself.

[/quote]

wtf are you talking about?

I make fun of you all the time…On my own…

:tup:

And yes obviously me of all people would be afraid to post something my self :bloated:

Now you should get offline and go work on your car or maybe your Dads…since they are both slow and gay…

k thanks

i had you post shit for speedped before he was openly retarded because you are much better at being an asshole than myself :wink:

i have more into my car, maybe, just maybe becuase i could afford to do it. ive been working way more hours than you at a higher wage for years…

before you add something about my “daddy” paying for my shit, dont waste your time…

i’ve posted one thread about the car, the paint color thread, which was more or less a database for myself to keep all my options on tap when trying to make a choice.

and unlike you, i dont spend all my time in my boyfriends “shop”, and spend my off hours keeping tabs and bitching at people (who arent being compensated) for not showing up to work :lol:

Was he referring to you and not me??

Dumbass quoted me instead…ugh stupid 17year old kids with slow cars…

edit dumb family…slow cars…

i dont understand the speedped language 98% of the time, so your guess is as good as mine

domestic hate, why do these thread always turn into a arguement?

B========================================D

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:26,topic:33932"”]

i had you post shit for speedped before he was openly retarded because you are much better at being an asshole than myself :wink:

i have more into my car, maybe, just maybe becuase i could afford to do it. ive been working way more hours than you at a higher wage for years…

before you add something about my “daddy” paying for my shit, dont waste your time…

i’ve posted one thread about the car, the paint color thread, which was more or less a database for myself to keep all my options on tap when trying to make a choice.

and unlike you, i dont spend all my time in my boyfriends “shop”, and spend my off hours keeping tabs and bitching at people (who arent being compensated) for not showing up to work :lol:

[/quote]

riiight, because you dont spend all your time with your boyfriend at your “shop”.

And what the fuck are you talking about bitching at who about what work?

[quote=“jeeves744,post:31,topic:33932"”]

riiight, because you dont spend all your time with your boyfriend at your “shop”.

And what the fuck are you talking about bitching at who about what work?

[/quote]

Which boyfriend are we talking about me, Chuck, or Jesse.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:27,topic:33932"”]

Was he referring to you and not me??

Dumbass quoted me instead…ugh stupid 17year old kids with slow cars…

edit dumb family…slow cars…

[/quote]

u said stay out so i showed you where i was mentioned first in the thread and what i was laughing at, and my family is not stupid and my dads car isnt too slow and will out do yours at any show, 8.2 with two people and not running right isnt too slow

:crap: I just took an explosive shit after eating mexican burittos…why are we arguing here:loopie:

lol i love this thread

:lol:

i do work at my garage… i dont stand around because i have nothing better to do. and you know what im talking about with your secretarial ways :gay: dont even try to deny it

[quote=“speedped79,post:33,topic:33932"”]

u said stay out so i showed you where i was mentioned first in the thread and what i was laughing at, and my family is not stupid and my dads car isnt too slow and will out do yours at any show, 8.2 with too people and not running right isnt too slow

[/quote]

:picard:

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:36,topic:33932"”]

i do work at my garage… i dont stand around because i have nothing better to do. and you know what im talking about with your secretarial ways :gay: dont even try to deny it

[/quote]

Are you talking about Pat? Please explain to me how im keeping tabs on him and bitching at him? I dont talk to him in like two weeks and he sends me a text at midnight. So when i talk to him i ask where he has been. So please explain how that is keeping tabs on him and bitching at him.

[quote=“speedped79,post:33,topic:33932"”]

u said stay out so i showed you where i was mentioned first in the thread and what i was laughing at, and my family is not stupid and my dads car isnt too slow and will out do yours at any show, 8.2 with two people and not running right isnt too slow

[/quote]

8.2 :carnut

hahahahahahah @ all this hate on jeeves744. :wiggle: