8/24 Shread & Regan Cruise Night

Im going tonight for the first time this yr, if your bored come down a drink a beer or two or three. Ill be there around 5-6

I spent all last night washing the Evo so I could take it up there tonight. I just can’t wait to see all the three toof fat fugly mullet wearin Niagara Falls chicks!

Good times!

i might run up as well just for Klemann

prepare to get leg humped . iam working tonight but oh well

I’ll probably be there.

x…

Ohhh Niagara Falls chicks!!!:crap:

SHIT YOU MOTHER FUCKERS

I already made plans for tonight… and hopefully they don’t fall through, but if they do, I will have to wash my beast and head up there…

so do you guys want to meet up? i’d be interested in going…if the aformentioned want to actually go. meet up at 6:30 at the Tops Plaza on robinson/NFB?

I might actually get there early, leave at 6

I’m in. I’ve got some running around to do to today, so someone call me with where we’re going to meet before we go if I don’t reply here.

Jack, change your plans!! We’ll have a mini JDM Supercar meet :tup:

wanna meet at the tops plaza at 6pm then? why do you want to get there early? I just wanted to avoid rush-hour traffic.

Meeting up at 6 at tops plaza on NFB/robinson for anyone who wants to join us to cruise down

:tup:

WELL THEN I GOTTA GO

I’ll be there.

I need to stop by the Salvation Army and get some faded black jeans, black high tops, white socks and find my metallica wifebeater.

I don’t wannt to stand out or anything.

ur big wing will fit in with the rice cars

maybe, i need to do a couple things after work first. and my car is soooooooo deeerteeee

hahah If I stop up there, i’m bringing the STI all muddy :stuck_out_tongue:

ill be there

havent gone there in weeks. prolly wont today either