850whp saab 9-3 ss

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4050884557241632962&q=saab+9-3&hl=en

I bet that is fun.

do yourself a favor, stop researching highly modded Saab’s

lol

um yea. you do.

and theres better ones than that. check out abbott racings 2.5 ltr. ss viggen. thats nasty

and/ or check out the saab ballet. thats “craftsmanship”

in order to get a saab ridiculously fast you need a fat wallet or know someone with one and steal it.

damn, pretty impressive :eek:

That is a Bad ass ecotec.

have seen those as well :tup:

to get any car rediculously fast that isnt a v8 chevy or ford you need a fat wallet :gotme:

no, boosted hondas are RELATIVELY cheap, considering parts/performance/power you can get.-----you can get a boosted honda setup for under 10Gs that when stripped down to almost illegal shellness will run low 12s-10s if your lucky

you can get a quick n/a used/older maro,birdman or tran(s)ny with a boom stick, some slicks, full length runners and run low 12s/11s all day long

to get a saab in the LOW12s or even 11s(which i have yet to see on something that isnt an ecotec racecar) will take 20,30,40-100K dollars. even then it wont have 1.traction 2.streetability

its all in what you want in your vehicle. yea, a disco potato, steering upgrades and some tires will make the saab fun to smoke ppl on the highway, but roll racing is for 13 second 140mph supras.

trust me man. i had a tuned DD and it gets old, esp. when you get out of it. every$1 you put into a car, you lose$.5 worth of value and thats not even counting the $1 you just put into it. so not only do you take a killer hit in the wallet when you build it, but when you sell it its even worse. stay stock. do comfort upgrades and build a car specific to your goals and what you want with it.

pm me for details as to what the viggen will be built for :snky: when i get out of school.

when will you FWD guys learn???

Partial throttle is lame.

Don’t need to tell me that, I am in the process of parting out a built honda civic that I had $25k+ and 4 years into.

I’m not doing much more with my saab, really am just looking to fix some of the deficiencies it had while stock. If I were looking for a 12 sec or less car, I wouldnt be doing it with a saab, I’d have kept my honda. 13s or 14s is fine for me, just want decently sporty handling and a luxo interior/features. In fact, I’m probably not holding onto my 900 much past springtime anyway.

word. luxo/speed is a fun combo. never had it before the SloAAB

not interested in the viggens future?