and remember if your ever lonely one night or bored im always here for you

theres just something about your eyes that kinda give me a chubby

scratch that, im as hard as a diamond in a ice storm

sorry
i dont mean to get like this

but message me again sometime

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Apr 25, 2007 11:04 PM

ya well nah i am sorry for the caps locks. but i dont swing that way sorry man. i dont mock peoples choices, and i have no problem with that. but im not gay bro sorry. and i dont add people i dont know. plus how’d u see my body your not my friend. i have no pictures of my “hot” body on here. i appreciate the compliment but im sorry.
take care and nice ink by the way.
ciao
nic

lmao @ this thread I think im gonna change the title to NYSpeed > Nick Pearl and friends

well jeff you must be quite bored.

im drunk right now but this is out of hand

lol @ Jeff trying to pick up Nick

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:266,topic:28064"”]

lol @ Jeff trying to pick up Nick

[/quote]

i was pretty bored after the game last night

lol

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:267,topic:28064"”]

i was pretty bored after the game last night

lol

[/quote]

it was his defined cheekbones that did it for you huh?

[quote=“Sc1chik,post:268,topic:28064"”]

it was his defined cheekbones that did it for you huh?

[/quote]

no it was seeing how wide he would open his mouth that was the clincher

that makes more sense.

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:269,topic:28064"”]

no it was seeing how wide he would open his mouth that was the clincher

[/quote]

the respect i lose for u but ur still my friend i dont know

so how many more pages do you think this thread will go?

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:271,topic:28064"”]

the respect i lose for u but ur still my friend i dont know

[/quote]

you know your mouth goes wider

:wink:

Ahhhh, took this thread 11 pages to go to suck.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:274,topic:28064"”]

Ahhhh, took this thread 11 pages to go to suck.

[/quote]

what do you expect

we have pretty much covered every topic in this thread

racing
bashing
personal bashing
trying to pick him up
fighting
talking about parents
cops

i dunno if theres anything left to talk about

Ummmmmm…yup I cant think of anything. Maybe the people that have a stooong hate for him can think of something.:gotme:

Ok this really has gone on long enough, so lets let it die and get off the kids back. I’m sick of his family having to go through it as well, so lets just handle it the best way we know how…Our cars.

[quote=“02CelicaGt,post:229,topic:28064"”]

I’d feel bad posting up all his financial information. I also LOL @ the fact that his dad (Richard Pearl) “Runs” a business in about 8 major cities like 10secbrian said. He must not get paid a lot to do all that work, seeing as the house he purchased cost him $140k.

PS: I’m looking at his familes financial situation right now. I find it hard to believe his dad owns everything Nick claims. Either that or the IRS should look a little deeper at your father’s tax claims.

[/quote]

ok so your so smart about the pearls i assume. if your so smart you would know that he doesnt run the buisiness as in own it, its the irs, he runs offices as in hes a boss. second off, back to the smart point the house the live at is by far not 140k. theyre old house in williamsville sold for over 190k and theyre new investment was bought from a friend of the family who actually died. so the house is worth a good amount and well it was bought for a little over 200k. and since your so into the pearls backround why dont you check up on that. then go and find a death reciept since your so smart and patch it to the house. and then come back on here and talk about more things that you dont know. not that any of there financial information is even relevant to what is going on here. dont be jealous, dont talk, and dont make up rumors and act like your a teenager. why are we argueing about this. has anyone raced him yet? o wait has anyone even attempted to, im talking about the ones who havent lost yet? or are you just going to talk about theyre family like you know them and never do a damn thing. thats what i presume. this is pathetic.

[quote=“Muscle50,post:277,topic:28064"”]

Ok this really has gone on long enough, so lets let it die and get off the kids back. I’m sick of his family having to go through it as well, so lets just handle it the best way we know how…Our cars.

[/quote]

this is what mature people say. i would follow his words of advice. this is rediculous. race. take care. thank you

shut up. you’re poor. die.