87 S10

I’ll keep talking… Because I KNOW how close the drive train is to being complete and we have a lot of time before spring… You better work some OT and buy more go fast parts, cause I’m going to embarrass you… FIRST. And not only that… But in a vehicle that will have a junk yard motor, tranny and rear… In a vehicle that has less than 8K into it.

pete , it is legit man . he will be havin a big powerhouse in suttin the weighs nuttin by standards

nope, you got a big mouth. come talk to me when its in running order. otherwise what your saying is null and void.

You can call it what you want… But I PROMISE you’ll be my first call, i’ll be able to keep up with you on motor only… Wait till the 76mm spins up. Don’t worry youngster, your day will come… And will end with a loss, no worries. Better get that 20K needed to do 150’s, you need it.

I’ll run for fun, don’t care if I win or lose. I’ll be truly impressed if someone can beat a 150 car that dead hooks on the street!

It’s okay Johnny… I’ll show them the lights.

nice pipe dream, your truck won’t go 150s. might aswell stop while your ahead.

Even if it doesn’t go 150’s… It won’t take nearly that to walk you like the child you are.

P.S. Do a little research on 5.3 turbz in 2600lb vehicles…

Will do for sure… Although we’ll have to go near E85 stations because after 1 pull we both will be on E… LOL

i’ll believe when i see it, as it sits its a PIPEDREAMMMMMMMMMM.

i don’t care what a 5.3 with a turbo does, why? its not yours, there fore its null and void.

holy dick measuring contest batman

Mine gains like 1/2" without the curve, but the girls love the curve!

Pete… It’s okay, you’re gonna get put in your place by a 25yr old budget build… It’s fine… Like I said, since you’re such a buschur nut swinging tool, do some research and see what other junkyard 5.3’s with smaller turbz are running. You don’t have it son.

Your turn will come right after I’m done shitting on Pete… Except I’ll do a low boost run on you to keep it even… For Pete, he’s getting kill mode.

mmm hmmm

whatever the fuck your name actually is, your half a tin can pickup is currently a pipedream. you can talk it up all you want. so far its all bullshit and no results. so keep tryin lil guy

Settle settle young man… You call it a pipedream, I call it your nightmare… Like I said… When you get STOMPED by a vehicle with less than 8K into it including the vehicle itself, I’ll accept your apologies after you kiss my fucking shoes. BITCH.

stomped by what you tool? ohhhh right this mysterious pipe dream. your all bullshit and no results, stfu while your a head. your talking up a a vehicle that isn’t even complete

Son, you need to open your eyes and understand this is no pipe dream… It is very real, and it’s going to eat you alive. I’m gonna talk, because it will be ready for all the back up…

Petards anus is bleeding… Poor petards anus.

my eyes are open grundle, i’ll see it when i believe it, so far its all bullshit and no results, do you not see where your coming from? its all a hoax for what it is.