87 S10

nice slow edit… about as slow as this pipe dream is gonna be…

Petards anus is sandy and bleeding.

Like I said… Your barley gonna have enough to run me on motor only… Is it worth my gas to stomp you into the ground…??? Yeah i think so, you need a good bitch slapping across your rosey cheeks junior.

First run-hotwheels with IC piping disconnected

i think that should go for our first race… mota vs mota.

haha, go on you piece of shit pipedreamer

well im outta here. look forward to you yammering away tommorrow

I hope your vagina is equally as sandy tomorrow.

a lot of sandy vagina talk up in this build thread. I like it! and I hear my truck needs to be pulled and put away for the winter for some tool bags square body s dime? what kind of a world do we live in? Everybody love everybody tho I guess and I will have to comply to your request. can I help you scrap the old 307? I know a great junk yard that will be more than happy to take it off your hands! and by junk yard I mean engine bay of another pipedreamer pickup. Not to sure if that means I like the pipe? maybe someone here is referenced to enjoying a ride on the pipe? I dk this guy above thinks alot about your pipe thats all I know Chris.

Here is the problem I think.

Everyone like Pete, Honda turbz boys, Travis, and the rest of the people thinking this truck wont move out are simply scared or ignorant… and they know it. Becasue the way I see it as this truck is going to be an outsider… by that I mean NOBODY on shift, APG, or from what i can remember built and ran high horse power rwd, drag car/truck, on paper completely capable of running 9’s. Have any of you boys ever been in a car that could wheelie off the line??? There used to be lots of domestic car guys here back in the day, but they left becasue alot of them were faster than these import kids, and couldnt stand the bantering and BS.

This S10 is going to be in different ball game. If everyone levels the playing field out across the different platforms through time slips, people are going to have to step up the game.

I agree with you talk is cheap, produce the results. Truck is in pieces, on a trailer, and mostly still in a Summit Racing catalog, or behind a 140lb dog chained to fence at the local yard. But when it starts coming together, lets see who mans up and says, yeah I was wrong about this thing back in October.

I am sure many of you watch Pinks, Pinks all out, Pass Time… how many of those hillbilly rides run 10’s or faster on $5k??? plenty, Power, Weight, punch it and point it. Simple concept to get you in the ball park, making it hook, stay straight at 130-150, STOP after the run, not hit the wall, and do it all over again takes more work.

just some friendly benchracing food for thought, BITCHES!!!

I don’t really care about all that banter krazykid, i just wanna know if i can help!

Good. Actually if you want to help, talk to chris about using some garage resources. We are inbetween locations and fesability. Can you conf. call PM’s???

lol.

Travis has been respectful, him and I chat over PM quite a bit. He knows what’s up and what’s going to be hardest for me.

If the truck needs to sit on a 33 x 18.5 et street to go straight, it will.

Petes vagina wants my pipe, i know it… The DT out of the S10 is all yours my man.

OH it’s fucking on you cunts.

I love it when you talk dirty about me.

Hey Petard… There’s an awful lot of people involved here for just a pipe dream… I think you should go out and get some cherry flavored chap stick, only the best for my dick. See ya in my rear view rosey cheeks.

As much as I’d hate to, I slightly agree with Pete. Sounds like the engine isnt even in the truck yet. :lol

How can it be, the other running motor is still sitting in it… Would you like to visit Wayne’s on the 7th for the shift518 motor/transmission removal party out of hotwheels s10, so the new improved DT to fist Petardasaurus can be installed?

Krazkykid is giving out handjobs.

Yes. I would like to rsvp.