87 S10

Leave my name out of it. I’ve been into the turbo scene for longer than most people here, and in case you forgot, owned a twin turbo Corvette that only recently sold. Anyone here that has met me will tell you that I’m friendly and not arrogant, I just know what it’s going to take to go around my Evo on the street, and it’s dead hooking a 150+ car/truck. That’s it, no dreams, no woulda/coulda/shoulda, both wheels and I agree on what it’s going to take. Hell, I WANT to see him do it as my car makes me happy regardless of what everyone else is doing.

Thanks bud. I’ve enjoyed chatting with you and I’m here to help if I can.

I will eat my words… your right… I just put your name in there becasue it was like 3 posts above that chicken scratch I posted up… and i forgot about the vette. lol

self neg- repped. lol See yah on the track dude.

Awwww, Petard is leaving the party… Tough thinking your the top dog when you’re just a lost puppy around town… Petard, if you didn’t swing off dicks this would have never happened… Don’t write checks your ass can’t cash… Like I said, come the break of nice weather… We’re going to run… For your sake, I hope you’re trapping at least 120 because I’ll just be wasting my money and fuel at that point.

I give you an open invite anytime to come and see the truck in person, maybe then you’ll start giving a little respect.

Chris said he is bringing the old green chair to Waynes and we are challenging him to a handicap joust

Chris is hotwheels… Ya dirty nut bag.

fixed. and I typed Joist like the shit in your house too! lol i fixed that too

Shut your whorish mouth.

:facepalm :facepalm

10-10 good buddy.

I can’t wait to see you pulling my thing with your thing… So hawt. Would smash.

would DEFINITELY smash.

Don’t think because I’m in a wheelchair i’m some kind of pushover easy whore.

Ima *** dat pussy out den. ooooooooooooooooo yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ***** freak dat bitch out den tone. you gettin DP’d any damn way.

DP’d by a 5in gerth SS 304 shizzle… I shall do the same to you, than collect said pictures of Tracey.

+1?

:rofl :rofl

Will SMASH.

Gawd, I just spent money on head studs for my pipe dream… Do pipes use head studs?

You have 102 posts in this thread. I now have 8.

Thanks for the update ya fuck. If you’re not going to contribute to make my truck whoop petards rosey ass, at least roll around with a napkin to clean our tips off when woody is done yanking.