87 S10

Oh wow.

Now I have 9.

i have ac to chris when i unzip my pants and open the window. but thats in my pipe dream of a truck I am building all the way from the custom frame I built for it. Maybe it will never run but hey I built every inch of it now and have tightened every bolt. Along with some real cool and awesome guys from shift to help and I’m proud of that. Maybe when everyone sees the work we will do on you truck this “pipe dream” mentality will go away. Until then unzip your pants and let Tdi_logic begin to blow for your ac. I dont even know him but I already respect you a whole lot more.

He’ll understand Kev… When I’m sucking his doors off.

no fair. i wanna build my own frame too!!! :’(

You can help Woody narrow mine :slight_smile:

yesssssssssssssss.

I got you cuz.

wayne you got the same deal as me going. mines holding down coreys garage right now and I know you know what its like to look at something everyday and just want it done.

Yeah, well get your shit out… We have to look at the empty space where my pipe dream will be sitting.

did work tonight for just that cause. once i got air lines running to the front other than the temporary ones i got now, its time to send it away for the winter and free up some much needed room. I plumbed the remaining 4 valves tonight and just need to run line forward and make brackets.

Do you have 2 wheels I can borrow??? New rear is a ford…

Everyone needs a little ford to go fast :lol

Everyone needs a little chevy to go A LOT faster…

BTW, if Kev doesn’t, do you have any wheels I can borrow?

Yeah sure, just gimme $200 and theyre yours :rofl

i got a set of mustang bullets for you. the 18s i used to have on my truck

I’m not paying for shit… I just need it to roll around on… Ya bitch.

Thanks Kev… You can have them back when the 15x16’s come in… LOL

word. you know your doing work when you run wider then tall!

You know it kid… You, Mike and Wayne will be narrowing the shit out of the rear end… HAHAHA

Yes sir, going to be serious man I can’t wait