87 S10

oh , i meant the impreggnating of sean . all i wanted was a reacharound or suttin

What are you doing for a controller for the trans?

he is runnin a full ls1 pcm brahhhh it can handle it

So whats this thing really capable of? I wouldnt mind lining em up at the track next season.

they are capable of doin serious work man

its capable of getting a clear view of the SS ass…thats about it.

well im serious

It’ll be capable of whatever it’ll hook…

best one ^^^^

not wit u drivin it lol

Yeh sounds like were in the same boat then. You all know me, im not one to talk shit or honestly give a fuck win or lose. I just wanna see us get a run in at the track, key word track

I hear you, def not worth it to me to run at LVD, when Napierville is closer and I won’t get kicked out.

whats wrong with my driving when Im rolling? I havent missed a gear this year.

diggums kid , diggums .

Well… I got some good advice today on suspension, guys hooking up and pulling the tires even on a 10" et street… So That’s a huge plus for me, which is the direction I’ll most likely be going.

HAHA… You ought to know better than anyone else what this truck is going to do to your car… from a dig, roll…

mmm hmmmm

And best part… I’m gonna hook :stuck_out_tongue:

ya ya

I put the new torque arm on saturday.

I hit it getting on the northway around 6:30 coming home in 3rd @ 50mph and it spun and started wheel hoping. Not sure how long Im going to have this trans mounted torque arm for. I lost my magnetic gauge also so I dont even know if its at the right angle (-3)

Just put some drag radials on it, farting around with 500+whp on concrete radials is dumb