87 S10

I agree… Some old school s10 guys said I could get it done on a 10" tire, I’m going to go with a 13.5" to make sure. Calvert split leafs and calvert traction bars.

this was off bottle so only 400rwhp. It ALWAYS hooks from a 3rd gear hit and has been hooking from 2nd

my nitrous isnt working at the moment anyways. Havent figured out why yet

Go back to basics and check voltage right at the solenoids with a test light/DMM

I went through EVERYTHING saturday. Went as far as taking out my PCM and tracing all the wires in the wire loom going through my firewall to the switches. I cut the solonoid wires and wired them real quick to the battery to make sure they work and they opened right up. Some reason they just arent activating

Wish I was closer-I’m decent with electronics and I’d like to think I could help.

its prolly someone dumb I accidentally changed on my controller and im just over looking it.

car is prolly going away for the winter this weekend anyways so it wont be a problem until spring.

yesssssssssssss i’ll be recording out the window!!!

11’s in 2011?

i hope so. :slight_smile:

Get a decent mic for the camera, I’d like to see how my ass looks from Drews view.

Sunday? can we do work sunday?

Oh. Fuck. YES!!!

I should be in the 11’s off the bottle LOL…SHOULD be.

im not changing anything on my car this year. Wider meats out back and tinted windows…thats it.

atta boy

Stop encouraging that fag… Although… He might be the on LS powered vehicle you’re gonna beat in the spring :ohnoes

i like rosey cheeks.

hahaha you kill me

this thread got ruined…

both of those trucks are legit. i followed there build threads.

the black one in the first two videos ran 9.38@153.6 at full weight with nothing removed. (4050lbs) not bad for a truck he can and does drive almost daily with a/c and etc on radials none the less. last time i talked to him he was removing some weight and changing a few things to get the truck in the 8’s.

look at the video i just posted… hes having no problems. hes running calvert leafs with competition engineering slide-a-links with a 295 radial.

Everytime i look in here i kick myself in the ass lol…Shit’s gunna be sick when it’s done dude

Yeah, it looks like the calverts are going to be the way to go.

It looks like a walrus ate my bike.