87 S10

Fuck that caltrac noise. I am making you a stoute ass 4 link. I am talking 1.5" DOM .095 wall links. QA1 massive hiems. drag coil-overs out over axle mounted to a back half we build off the boxed frame front cross member back. We can get that material for the same price as the caltrac kit and make it fully adjustable and have suspension you can actually set up for the track.

I like this idea.

Alrighty then.

THIS TRUCK IS AWESOMEEEEEE!!!

This awesome is truck.

With every breath you take, I hate you even more.

SRS. ill price it out and see what it will be.

we need to box the frame as far forward as we can too. if you dont want to take the cab off, we could do it on a lift. if not the back half needs to be boxed 100%. to stiffen the flex up and to make good solid mounting points for the links and brackets. Might even make some X braces as long as they clear the drive shaft to keep the side to side deflection down on a launch.

but the 4 link is the best bet. you can set the angles so when it loads on a launch it works to pivot back and transfer the weight back much harder than any leaf sprung thing will ever do. and its fully adjustable, side to side, front to back, wheel base, pinion angle, caster angle…

You wait till you get stuck in a snow drift in your power chair and I just drive on by with a cup of warm delicious hot cocoa. We will who is laughing then:hug

1-1/8th .095 DOM tubing $?? need 4 XX feet long for the forward/reverse bars. and 2 for the triangle link.

1-1/8th weld in threaded ends $7.75 ea 12 total needed for all the links

QA1 Heim KMR10H (teflon lined) $12.36 ea 12 total needed for all the links
or
QA1 Heim KMR10T (PTFE self lube lined) $14.40 ea 12 total needed for all the links

Weld On Wrench Hexes for the 1-1/8th tubes to adjust the bars $5 ea need one per link, 6 total

then some 1/4 flat sheet to cut out some brackets, shock tabs, etc. $295 for above materials with the better heims, MINUS tubing and steel. Which I dont see costing more than $150 max… more like $90-100 i bet for tubing and sheet.

box the frame you say??? hmmmm i might know a guy who’s done that.

yeah, I am talking simple 3/16th plate not 316" thick body armor cptn. overkill.

Me… Cause I know the rampaging I’ll be doing to your throat when I get un-stuck.

this boy has some serious homosexual tendancies… You should get that checked out Chris.

With a broom stick? What’s homosexual about that?

Damn guy has his mind in the gutter

Is that some kind of funny joke because I use a wheelchair and can’t get on my roof?

Mine’s boxed in 3/16" plate dummy!!! I can weld that shit in my sleep now!!! LOL

Yea pretty much

over 3/16’s, over 3/16’s, over 3/16’s, over 3/16’s until it could survive a dump out the back of a cargo plane!

word, I am bringing some 3/16th plate so if time permits I can buzz some up on the plasma and zap it in.

:haha