87 S10

deffly one of the coolest old s-10s ive seen.

Im not into trucks by any means, but that thing looks sweet :thumbup

i was in high school, not so much anymore but i was that asshole who lowered his 4x4 s10

so when do the hand controlls go in ? oh yeah and it looks great ya need to get it runnin proper now kid ,wink wink lolol

The hand controls are in it… They’re on the driver side of the wheel though.

awesome truck, center consul is very clean

Looks pretty good.
Check out www.lmctruck.com for interior shit.

Makes me kinda miss my '93. I shouldve done what I wanted to with that truck but unfortunately couldnt afford to.

Yeah, the console came out really well… A friend of mine works for NEPSI (builds enclosed transformers for wind turbines), he bent it out of 3 pieces of sheet metal, I fiber glassed the inside to stiffen it up… Had to throw a little filler on the seams, but everything else was perfectly flat so it just needed primer, paint and clear.

looks really good man.

Thanks Wayne…

You might just get lucky enough to paint the interior of the cab… :slight_smile:

As I sit here and think about it, a bunch of small shit needs to get done… Sigh.

This truck looks rad. It is in dire need of a cammed LQ9.

Lets go do some fuckin’ burnouts.

Ssssmmoookkkiinnn better get his shit together, he’s the first one on my list.

The truck came out great, love the blue! Just get rid of those Mexican poncho seats and you’ll be good.

Wow, ever since I glanced in this thread when you got the hood painted I’ve been waiting for a finished product picture. The truck came out sick! I really really dig it, and I’m not much of a truck person.

Nice work man!

Bwahah, I’m with you…

Thanks man… My cousin put in a lot of work… He really deserves all the credit.

Those were actually the top of the line seats for S10’s back in the day. Most had a bench seat like both of mine did.

And here it is going up on the flat bed after only 5 miles of being on the road… I knew the carb had issues, but it’s just too gummed up. I’m actually not surprised considering I’ve been getting shit on since day 1 with this truck (thank you previous owner for being a cobb jobber)… So it will be rebuilt, as well as some other suspension issues getting resolved… When I was waiting at the truck stop on Rt. 7, I had a bunch of people come over to compliment the truck… And it did look super bad ass when it was driving… But, stage 2…

stance looks killer, even being loaded onto a tow truck haha

God I hope that’s not Bobars.