87 S10

Oh, it was… LUCKILY, there was a mechanic with me who helped get it setup so there wasn’t any damage done… I thought for sure the front valance was coming off.

looks like it is, i recognize that hillbilly standing on the right

LOL… He wasn’t with the tow company :lol

eeeeek fucking bobars. i sent them packing one time, i was like GTFO.

haha really? i know a kid that looks just like him that tows for bobars, lived down the hill from me.

fuckin a wheels . ya coulda called me and i woulda gotten it in kinetics tow truck seein as i work there

Sorry man… I called AAA up… I got lucky this time with no damage… I won’t risk it next time.

Ive heard of some of the shit theyve done from a guy I know that tows for them. They even messed up the bumper on a friend’s wife’s van and my friend is good friends with the owner.

Nice paint man looks killer. Get that carb tweaked and lets roll out. BTW I was covered in oil and shit when u called me last night so i couldnt answer the phone. I am bustin my bawls trying to finish up side work befor I go on vaca sat. get at me later.

looks faster on the tow truck then it does on the road

especially when your in my rear view :wink:

fucker.

Here’s a pic at its current location…

The carb on the truck was shot… So, a friend had a bigger 750cfm we put on, got it running… The distributor is being a bag of douche… But we’re gonna clear it all up after the free performer intake I scored shows up…

Don’t worry ssssmmoookkkiiinnn. Your time is coming.

Looks like Billy Bobar himself

this thing is gorgeous. beautiful truck man.

god damn this thing looks like sex

slow.

No sand bagging, fucker.

there isnt a Billy Bobar

Unless you’re going to talk about my truck, shut up.

I was joking

Well… I figured I should update this thread… The truck has wen’t through a bunch of mechanical love, but issues keep showing up… Shady ass original seller, anyone down for a road trip to give a beat down?

Anyways, the trucks drivable, however the throttle valve in the transmission is stuck and I haven’t made up my mind to pull the tranny and have it rebuilt or put another one in it. I ould drive it but the clutches are just burning up. I am however happy that the suspension, electrical, paint, etc is all squared away. Being that it’s September I might put it away and figure it out over the winter. I did pick up a 5.3L LS motor for as well as another transmission, we’ll see if a swap is in the the future.

]