89 240sx all exterior, interior,engine/engine parts for sale

:cry: [b]Winter driving has corroded main body stringers and is not worth repairing!! Therefore I am selling all parts!!

make an offer and I will reply -shipping costs will be applied to offer with reply

coupe (hatchback) exterior is red and interior is black and grey

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e83/lewis01/240%20sx/a4760f42.jpg

wuts the colour of the exterior, and interior?

pics would be really great

If 5spd and the stock shift boot has no tears, I will buy it.

If a tan/brown interior i’ll take the floormats…

Um okay I need the fixture that the bulb goes into for the drivers side front sidemarker. SO basically you’d just clip the wires so i can attach it to my car and put the bulb and fixture into my sidemarker because right now I just have 2 clipped wires there. I already have the bulb, I just need the thing that the bulb goes into, that little harness piece.

I’ll give you 5 bucks for it, let me know.

do u have the fly wheel i need onewhat is the price

i have a flywheel sitting in my garage already removed from the motor check pm’s

Eh, I’am looking for a good sohc engine and 5sp tranny. Get back to me with info on where you are ,km etc… Thanks Frank

only serious buyers as this car interior and exterior has been meticulously well kept, unfortunately winter driving has corroded the body

I want to re-affirm all parts are availiable and are in mint shape except rebuilt alternator which turned out to be a lemon from electric shop

where are you located?

is the power antenna still in good order?

240s have power antenna?

no power antenna that i know of

I will sell entire vehicle with all parts if someone will give me $1000

that includes all 4 factory rims in great shape, good tires
entire vehicle, as stated the only thing wrong with vehicle is body, the car cannot be driven as I fear engine will drop right through body,

like I said rest of car is in mint shape just check pic taken last year in original post!! p.s some surface rust on corner of doors and wheel well but good deal considering!!!

if no response in 3 weeks I will part out vehicle

pm’d sent

How much for the complete dash?

i mean cluster, harness for the cluster, heater controls, vents, ducting…the whole 9 yards.

Pmd

bump!

wiring harness? pm me