9/11 2001

With all the hub bub and shit going on today we can NOT forget the 9/11 tragedy and i can’t beleive noone has posted anything at all about it. Please take some time out your busy life to reflect on this tradgedy and what happened to our great country and pray for the people,soldiers and their familys tonight as we remember this horrific tradgedy that so shockingly struck out nation.

Thank you,

Devin

Yes, it’s a tragedy what happened. Yes, I feel bad about what happened, but shits just fucked up nowadays.

If shit is so fucked up, how long has it been since we’ve been attacked again? Never becuz for about a year we stopped being pussies and took it to’em…

I didn’t mean that dude, I’m just saying the politics of it, the media’s portrayl, etc. I support the guys/gals in the service, I just don’t support everything we stand for now.

I deffinetly felt the impact of 9-11 today due to the fact that Im at United World Headquaters today most of the crews on those planes were trained in the very building that im in. So it has been a very interseting day most of the staff isnt here today there either in nyc or shanksville.

we still stand for the flag and nothing else its not about politics and all that shit when we fight its about the flag

Yes the pesidency is fucked up right now as well as the rest of the government goes,BUT…this has to do with the 9/11 attack and NOT how shit is as of today. I was just trying to remember the ones we lost and the families and all who helped. Just remeber,we have it easy in the US compared to third world countrys and so fourth,so don’t take shit for granted in the US at all becasue it could be worse!

well you know no matter how bad u think the presidnecy is, he’s not the one that was hannded Osama on the silver platter but someone was too busy letting a fat ugly pig suck on his knob.

9/11 by far is the biggest life loss i’ll probably ever see in one day. To me thou the biggest tragedy of my life will always be columbine. We know that terrorist do messed up things and that they hate us but who ever thought some high school kids could come up with some shit like that. I think the fact that our own can do that to us says more about where the country is than what happend on 9/11. We can’t move forward till we fix ourselves. All politics do is rip the country apart. well anyway… GOD bless the troops!

um this just in Gas is going down, YEAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA

i agree i 100% support the men and women that put their lives on the line for us to live how we do but i don’t know if Bush exactly has the right mindset anymore:dunno: