9/25 Empire

GTR?

come on bro drag racing is easy straight line and all that <3

drag racing becomes both more fun and more frustrating once you have more power than traction. it’s fun once or twice a year.

I managed at 12.8 w/ 2.1 on street tire.
Gimmie your slicks.

I dont think ill be going to the quarter with my car, dont trust it being so old and no trailer. But im planning to go to lancaster this tuesday, i believe its the last test and tune.

Come on! @cougarspeed and I keep making it home.

I havent checked for sure, but im pretty sure there is one last test and tune this tuesday.

How’d the nova do?

so I went to get some parts today and still had the DRs on the car. hit a light with nobody around so I tried a launch on the street and they hooked amazingly… is is possible that empire’s prep was worse than the street?

tire pressure?
how did you launch?
etc?

I know last time I took off from idle however 1st spins bad doing the same thing on the street and I had no issues at NYI could have been a bad night.

I think Drew and I both went 9.5x something… We were both fighting traction issues. I stopped running because I now have cords showing on the rear radials… Thought I could get a little more out of them.

@Choda

1st pass I sheared the bolts/straps that hold the driveshaft to the rear. Went into town, grabbed some and fixed it in the pits.
2nd pass as Joe said I was pedaling real bad. 9.517 and looking at the log saw that I had air fuels in the 15:1 range in boost. Glad it stayed together. I decided no more runs without figuring that out. Drove it home

Want to see if I can better my times from a few weeks ago.

It has been hit or miss all year. Last week wasn’t great.

Good to see everyone Friday!

<3 to Mingle for the tools and help on Cass’ exhaust at the end of the night.

WHERE ARE THE WHEELIES, damn it.

F you guys, wish I could’ve made it.

Thanks for the pics/vids!

Hard to do a wheelie sinning half way down the track. :frowning:

Stop sinning so much!

I tried to repent but couldn’t resist.

Real men start their wheelies at the 1/8th mile.