9/25 Empire

Taking the Nova out for a few more hits to see if I can creep up on 8.5 this year before it gets some real fun stuff this winter. A few of us will be cruising out around 4pm.

If anyone that is going to be there or wants to come could get good camera footage that would be amazing! I really don’t have any good ones of my 8.8 pass.

See you guys soon!

Someone let me ride shotgun and I’ll film some passes. Have an original go-pro also with suction mount. Hopefully next summer I’ll bring the mustang along.

Out of town :frowning:

Next week

I can go. But us minions have to work till 5.

I want to go with some better tires and colder temps.

I’ll be there, see you guys!

yes. and a Saturday. cant do Friday night because of work

seems that they have test and tune October 17, 24, 31. no programs at all after “The Frigid Nationals” October 10th

I would be down for any of those

http://www.empiredragway.com/

I plan on going to the next Saturday

Fuuuuuuuuuuu fggt!

Take my GoPro Hero4 Black if you wanna.

I should be there in my blue C6.

Next sat I’m doing the roof on my house… Anyone is welcome to come out to help though lol.

You coming today @GV1390?

No sir. Trying to jam and swap a GSXR front end on my DD before my track day. I may be around next Saturday to drink beer and watch you install your roof though! :lol:

• Updated - - -

Heard some turbo Nova was making some pulls on the 33 in Mexico on their way to work this morning…

See you jerks there!

:snky: had to get some data logging in. Went to a different style map sensor for max jam boostage.

Someone was up in some bung last night…

No better way to prepare for race day than some bung action.

Results?

Lots of cars so I only ran once. Went 11.6 @ 130 with a 2.0 60’

auto?

I couldn’t get any traction at all… only a 12.7 w/ 2.2