90 300zx HELP

Welp i believe i need a new fuel injector. The car was acting up so i took it to the Nissan Dealership they said it needs a new Fuel Injector and passenger side window motor. I can most likely put the window motor in myself but i was wondering if there was any other 300ZX heads out there that would be willing to help me install a fuel injector. Nissan wants 400-700 bucks for labor and to tell you the truth i’d much rather save that for my TT front clip, SO if someone would be willing to help me out or something, PM me, email me (it_be_mattu@yahoo.com) or IM me “Mattu66” i’m in Monroeville BTW. THANKS

does the motor have to come out to put it in or something? 700 bux holie shit

700 just for labor thats fuckin insane how hard can 1 injector be

where are the injectors located?

thats what i’m saying, i think in the engine and if thats the case it probably does have to come out, you cant get a pinky in that damn engine bay…thats why i’m asking if anyone can help me do it

if i had the garage i’d say bring it up but i dont’ have it yet :frowning:

call tom at john sisson in washington and tell him chuck from custom and sound told you to call… he will hook you up on repair and a free rental … they do all the work on my mom’s quest …

call jason at hybridynamics he is the man with nissans

numbers?

http://www.hybridynamics.com/

good job mr. jonny on the spot! :tounge:

Thanks for the number i’ll give them a call sometime

customandsound, do you have a number for your buddy?

hours are 11-7 M-F
11-3 Sat.

if you need nissan work there is no better place around…put it this way jays stock bottom end SR20DET went 10.9@127mph in his 240 street car

Wheres he located? Do you know how much he might charge? If not, no worries i’m just asking so i dont have to ask to many questions when i call, lol

i can do it…i’ll be cheaper than the nissan garage, but it still is not going to be the cheapest repair out there. the 300zx is sooo crammed under the hood it is sick. i can definitely beat nissan’s price though…

Well where you located and whats your price?

rusty240det, where you located at and how much you think you could get the job done for?

dude he isn’t goin to quote you over the net…rusty= jason from hybridynamics

call him up!!!

he’s right off of route 70 + route 76 in new stanton area… real easy to get to…

oh my fault, iight i’ll give ya a call later, it wont be me tho cuz i’m up at Slippery Rock right now. I’ll tell my brother to give you a call sometime.