~~90 Civic Hatch Part Out~~

Ok, so this is Paulo’s civic he had listed up for sale a week ago.

Basically I bought it, got it running, had it running for about 20 minutes, then it stopped running. The camshaft broke, fucked the head, timing belt, etc, so top end of engine is junk.

Anyways, on to the part out.

Has a blue “pleather” interior in decent shape. Automatic D15B2, dizzy, other shit available.

Just txt or call with needs, I am hauling it out for scrap on Friday afternoon.

Jeff @ 716 570 3082.

aw put a motor in it and donate it to me for the winter.

then sell it in summer for 500$ to some college kid

any pics? if the body isnt completely shot I know someone that might be interested

Sorry STM, Rockers are rusty as fuck.

On top of that we pulled the front support and torsion bars off for another car.

buy my motor and use the auto tranny and make it run again, ill part my motor from the tranny

I don’t have the space/time to do it, nor the money. Plus the body is not in any condition to want to put money into it, hence why I’m scrapping it at the end of the week.

But it has a clean title if anyone wants whats left?

Bump, Front Bumper, corner lenses SOLD.

Going for scrap Friday, call or txt ASAP, thanks!

i would like to get the rims/tires if they hold air just so i can let my car sit on those for winter instead of having it on jack stands so my tires dont get flat spots lol…would you give me those for mad cheap? lol

LOL, so your asking for 4 shitty 13"ers that hold air?

Sure I can come up with something for you. Prob like $10-15?

yeah lol, i would hate to ruin my brand new tires on my rpf1’s so if you can hook me up with some rims with tires that hold air that would be perfect

esford, if you don’t get those 13’s from him…i have a set for you for free. Taking up space. I have been storing my hatch on them for the last 4 seasons. Actually 2 of the tires I think are in decent shape.

Did AShort ever text you or PM you on the heater core, rear interior pieces and speedo cable? I know he definitely wants those if he hasn’t contacted you yet.

No he hasn’t tried to contact me, but he has until Friday morning to do so.

PMed

Replied.

Bump:

Driver Side Fender
Head Lights
Tail Lights
Heater Controls
Gas Tank

SOLD.

COME PICK THE REST OF THE GOOD SHIT BEFORE ITS SCRAPPED!

Well 5 different people came and raped it tonight. Thanks to everyone~

The car is now a shell, just a rusty shell, going for scrap tomorrow morning.

Thread closed.

haha, i got 30 bucks for the crx shell i scrapped…it weighed 450 pounds

Nice, so thats gone totally now?

IIRC, what was left of this civic weighed 1200 lbs and at 130 N/T it was $78.

yeah its been gone for a while, i cut the clean quarter off took it down to just the brake lines and the fuel lines, i couldnt believe that i could get it down to 450 pounds lol