90 nissan pulsar gtir with vtec

selling a nissan pulsar gtir with a 1 year old paint job done in 2010 has cross drilled rotors in the front and the rest of the car on the outside is stock… Now for the good stuff has a new rear diff new cv boots all the way around clutch was built by euro drive can handle 500hp new release bearing new stock flywheel tranny is in perfect working order… Block is a gtir block was honed and cleaned put in cp pistons 10:1 comp, manley rods, acl coated race bearings, stock crank new water pump… Head is from a SR20VE with SR16VE cams in it so now you have crazy vtec power too (hondas look out now lol) HKS 550cc injecters with 255 walbro fuel pump… water to air intercooler from frozen boost… t3/t4 turbo built by cherry turbos… 44mm tial wastgate with HKS ssq blow off valve… cast iron top mount turbo manifold log style… msd 6al with ss blaster coil… vafc2 controller… apexi power fc stand alone (the one made for this car so hacked wiring jobs)… this car is fun the snow cause u have awd asking $11,000 obo for more pics send me ur email and i will send them to u thanx or send me a email at nibbs21@hotmail.com

http://CIMG3205

Its called AWD not 4x4 and its VVT not vtec.

:slight_smile:

got pics of the car? weve all seen sr’s

if u need more pics give me ur email address and i will send them or go on kijiji the car is also posted there

SR20VE head… Yes it has vtec…

lol.
guys it’s VVL. I had a NA setup of this engine and it hauls Ass and another buddy has a VE-T.
with this AWD setup this is apotential monster. Friends in the Carribean have these at 5-600AWHP and doing 10.2s Sorry to see you part with it Manny but it’s a deal for anyone that would want to do this swap.
Z

Yea its actually called VVL not VVT. That is a different system nissan employed.

bump