90 Silvia

Just thought I would whore my car since I just picked up the wheels the other day :smiley:

ah nice ride! seen the previous owner driving around with this. . .

any plans for it?

no no we saw him driving it that night aroind Victoria Golf

Thanks! Yeah that was me you saw driving it actually Scotts right.
But yes I have plenty of plans for this car. The only thing holding me back right now is money!

Nice car, where’d you get the rims? Walmart? Kal Tire?

sweet ride, whereabouts do you live in the Park? I live in Foxhaven.

Looks alot better with those wheels on it.

i dont know if its just me, or you guys are missing out, but

YOU NEED TO ROLL YOUR FENDERS!!!

Andre you don’t understand the severity of this idiots problem. The rubbing is SO FUCKING BAD

I don’t get it??? his tires are on the inside of the fenders and they are still rubbing?? LOL

I have bigger wheels up front on stock fenders :shock: just take your suspension out and hit your fenders with a heat gun and throw cardboard on your tires and jump up and down like a trampolene problem solved

I don’t get it??? his tires are on the inside of the fenders and they are still rubbing?? LOL

I have bigger wheels up front on stock fenders :shock: just take your suspension out and hit your fenders with a heat gun and throw cardboard on your tires and jump up and down like a trampolene problem solved[/quote]

You have your fenders rolled and smaller tires and that is why it is a different story as his have not roll at all and 235 tires all around on 8s

I have bigger wheels up front on stock fenders :shock: just take your suspension out and hit your fenders with a heat gun and throw cardboard on your tires and jump up and down like a trampolene problem solved[/quote]

Brandon is too pussy for this, doesn’t want to “wreck” his quarter panels although the are already getting warped from the wheels hitting it so hard. He now has a nice paint crack following the contour of his wheel well.

BTW tried that with a playboy mag on my other buddies car, Holy fucking mint fitamint can barely shove a credit card in; no rub!

It was only rubbing that bad because your fat ass was in the back. And
yes there is a little crack on the one side and thats why i stopped driving it pretty much.
Going to roll it tomorrow Ive been too busy letaly.

Yeah too busy getting drunk you fucking bitch. HOLLA. And who you calling fat you beer tub?

Want to do it tonight?

NEIL FOR THE WIN!

The loss.

Ahh damn, why not the win?

Fenders rolled last night, he still sucks at drifting and never will get good, thanks for trying.

i normally don’t use the words sexy and bloody in the same sentence, but thats a bloody sexy car.

Its ok as long as you dont use “dripping” in that sentence as well.