9007 Single Beam HID Kit 8k

Up For Sale is a HID Kit from DDM tuning
Details:
9007 Bulb size, single beam ( no high beam ). You can get the HI/LO kit from them for an extra $25.00
8k color temp.
55w Slim digital ballast
2 bulbs
plug and play to factory wiring, no cutting or splicing
used for about 2 month

brand new condition, comes in original boxes
still installed in my car, however im removing them soon. Im getting rid of them becuase I do alot of country backroad driving, and without HI, its getting a little dangerous with the snow. Im super impressed with the LO beam but i need HI!

here is a picture from there website!
http://www.ddmtuning.com/images/products/hidddm.jpg

paypal only!
80.00$ thats what I paid and as I said there like new!

You can get the HI/LO kit from them for an extra $25.00

Why dont you just spend the extra 25 bucks and get the hi beams?

… yeah it was 25$ at the time when you buy them, to upgrade its another 45.00…should have made that a little more clear. whatever point is im selling these …

FYI, these are 59.95 + shipping new from DDM…

any one every have ay problems with the 55w kits?

well damn, when i bought them they where 80$

well i guess $60 shipped!

how are the ddm kits? i need a new set for my civic and i want hi/low. are they all plug and play from them or do you need additonal kits? how good is the light output on an 8k 55w kit. i had phillips 6k 55w before and i loved them but i didnt have high beam.

Update, they are now $49.99.

http://www.ddmtuning.com/index.php?p=product&id=101&parent=85

where will they be shipped form?

from alden, i just like dealing with paypal becuase if anything goes wrong, you are covered under paypal. Buyer and seller protection.

not that this would happen, but dealing in person unless you know the person, its easy to get screwed over, and it has happened to me personally.

you guys need to look again. these are not the raptor kit, it is the DDM kit.
the kit is 49.95, however these are the 55w. which adds 10 to the price + another 15 for shipping.

i can get a brand new set for 65 shipped… ill give ya 40 cash

Are all HID kits universal? Probably a dumb question but just wondering

sale pending,

as for the kits being universal, I dont know i would think the only specific thing would be the bulb, however they might have different connecters, so most likely not!

sold thanks!