91 240SX hatch offers???

Hey guys I got a 91 s13 and im just seeing if anyone would be interested in buying. I am not sure of the price just send some offers. Here is a link to my kijiji ad. Car is located in London. Thanks

on a 240sx forum expect low balling on kijiji shoot for 2 grand and see what you get… if you can safety and cert shoot higher … i’m not Entirely sure what i’d ask for either

lol wtf i saw that on kijiji and msged you a few minutes after you posted on here x)
ask for $1000!! too many issues… lol jk. iunno value either but shits nice, has it been rust proofed?

take $1500

$500 CASH

lol yeah i was kinda expecting that

No I dont think the previous owner did and since I had its been stored every witner except this one, so no reason to rust proof it really. I was thinking of doing it this winter but since there is hardly any snow might not be worth it.

E-test good for 2 years forgot to put that in the ad!

im looking for a donor car pm your price

trade for an ek??

I’ll take the seats if anyone buys the car!!!
Suede door panels and glove box? Hard to tell in the pics.

trade u my ek for that…

well its good to rust proof it 2x a year regardless… slows down current rust and protects it from the salty rain

HEY GUYS $3000 FOR EVERYTHING ON THE CAR or 2500 WITH OUT THINGS NAMED

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-240SX-GREAT-CONDITION-FOR-3000-OR-2500-W0QQAdIdZ175825891 PM me and let me know!!

werent you in London? lol what happened

same ad bro most ppl on here are from toronto anyways got an ad in london to

is the frame clean? ps i hate your tailpipes xD

pm me the issues and what not than ill come check it out if im still interested

How much for the harnesses?

im not parting out

in all honesty, i don’t see it selling for that on here. i mean, there’s an rb swapped s13 going for 2200 with some decent mods done to the suspension, etc. glws though.