Does anyone know this car?

Does anyone know anything of it?

Thanks.

ill tell you something for 900 dollars its not perfect condition but this car seems like a steal and it appears its in a sick blue color with the lip and everything i would probably buy this. btw honestly inspect it for common s13/240sx rust. rear quarters,frame,struttower ect ect…

Go check the car out yourself.

But as for me, first impression seems sketchy. Dark photo’s, “BUY ME NOW” advertisment, I dunno, just sounds like a mystery bag full of sketch.

Hi i am Selling my 1990 Nissan 240sx perfect condition
low mileage
auto with all power options, AS IS

First of all, perfect condition? No, it’s not. It’s a 19 year old car with very dark and low quality pictures, so unless you can see it’s mint, it is not. Looks like I can see a decent bit of rust on the rockers even with these horrible dark pictures. Low mileage? Are you fucking kidding me, it has 236,400 km, nothing close to “low” (it’s not crazy high, but certainly not low). And lastly, key word: “AS IS”, meaning some parts most likely need to be fixed and the car will need to be e-tested, almost guaranteed.

For $900 it doesn’t look bad, but the seller is really trying to convince people to buy this car with his terrible misaccusations. You should definitely go check it out, take a good look all around the car’s body for any damage, look everywhere for rust (wheel wells, rockers, under rear spoiler, entire underbody, strut towers) and other damage. Start it up and take it for a test drive if you can to see how it runs. If you get to test it, give the throttle and brakes a good solid test and pay very careful attention to everything the car does (especially sounds). Keep in mind that like I said, you’ll probably have to etest it and even if a car seems to be running fine you may end up paying over $1000 to fix everything required just to pass the etest (personally, I had to do this and it sucked). So you should definitely consider taking it to an autoshop with the owner’s permission and see if there is anything wrong with it.

If you’re interested in the car and have the money, definitely check it out. If it doesn’t feel right, just walk away and wait for another deal to come around. $900 seems pretty good though, but it definitely depends on the condition of the car.

Any 900$ car wont be good.

man i have gotten cars given to me…and/or paid way less than 900 and drove them for a couple months.

89 F-150 - FREEEEEEEEEEE
90 4-d civic - 200
94 grandam - freeeeeeeeeee
92 civic - freeeeeeeeeeeee, now derby car!!!
93 acclaim (loved this car) - freeeeeeee. drove her for almost a year and sold her for 2,800.

^ But those are normal cars, we’re talking about rusty s13’s haha.

Honestly dude, just wait for another deal to come around. There are sooo many for sale, and by the time another pops up, you will have more cash to spend and less problems to deal with.

Cheers

^^^
completely agree! lol

Yea, I was just looking for a winter beater and this came up. I’ll go see if it can survive the winter duties.
Thanks.

wonder if he`s on here the add is now gone

240s can survive winter, but for a winter car only I don’t know if you really want to get a 240. lol

Maybe try out some Maximas. I think I’ll definitely be getting a 95-99 Maxima as my winter car in a year or two. Driving the 240 in the winter is fun but sometimes it can be pretty dangerous and you can easily get stuck. Besides, I love Maximas (95-99 and 00-03 are amazing models) anyway.

Just like what S14Zenki said. Other then that, 900$ for a winter car… thats an s13. … yikes lol. I can already feel the pain.

No heat
No powersteering
No brakes
Snow blowing in face when you attempt to use the heat haha

Shit like that. But yea, if your looking for a beater, there are plenty of civics, volvo’s, sentra’s, maxima’s etc etc.

Keep searching, if you hate public transit as much as I do. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, I remember my time with 240 last winter…never got stuck! (open diff+winter tires)

it was fun and grueling at the same time knowing you can drift everyday on the streets and lots, but worry about all that salt clinging to your chassis\body, especially the rear wheel well areas. Never again, unless I had a spare winter 240 haha.

A Toyota Tercel, from point A to B, never getting stuck w/ all seasons lol is pretty good to get by the winter months. Fwd and a bland car(Toyota) is a big let down but it beats taking the bus or bumming rides. I bought that Tercel for $850, it’s in really good condition, but dam the interior was the dirtiest I’ve seen but it’s in better shape now since i cleaned the shit out of it or atleast tried to do it all lol.

^woord.

all that salt still brings tears to my eyes haha.

Yea my budget is not $900 it’s more than that, just that this car came up when I was searching. As for getting stuck in snow, i don’t know about 240’s but last winter I had a e30 bmw as my winter car with proper winter tires, didn’t have any problems. RWD>FWD lol. I guess I’ll look into volvo’s.

lol, ic ic.

Well there shouldint be much more snow, hopefully this is the last of winter haha.

Good luck with the search.

Jettas would make nice winter cars as well. Plus I think they look pretty nice. I definitely wouldn’t mind one.

Jettas suck dick. You’ll have tonnes of expensive problems with them. Good luck fixing it - you need a whole different set of tools.

I want winter to go backk where it came from already!! :@

Never you dare speak ill of thy jetta.

That shit was BOMB. And come on, done be so dramatic, i’ve owned one, and the only other tool ive ever needed was a pair of long nose pliers. Once you learn how shit works, it all makes sense. But shit… some of it was un-neccessary. Damn Germans and their complicated engines :mad:

But back on topic, the only problems they have are electrical, if you buy the lowest base model (GL), and only stick with the first and second generation. You’ll be fine.

But cheay, gl.