92 3000GT VR4

yah exactly, 3 lanes wide when 3 cars are trying to run and your turd is in the 3rd lane, blocking the other car trying to get upfront. Just stay in back.

and no, we were talking about the 420whp+ silver turbo hatch. Not the 300whp one…

and I will gladly pass on the autox, as thats not what I do. You dont see me going to a auto x event, holding everyone that faster then me up. If your not into drag racing, dont hold the faster cars up…see what Im getting at?

I have bought brand new tires, at $320 each, and used ones at half the price. Who cares if I buy %60 tred life tires for 1/3rd the price of what they are? are you really going to try to bust on me for that? I dont think you realize how much a 275/45/17 tire goes for, yet all 4…then add in the 295’s or 305 which I also have…Tires are tires. Used or new, it doesnt matter because they still both go bald! One day when you get a car that can actually spin the tires, and you only get 5 months out of a pair, you will realize how costly it is, so I cut a corner and buy used tires lol. Nice shot.