92 3000GT VR4

[quote=“SSmokinn SS,post:5,topic:38762"”]

hahahahaha get himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[quote=“tdi_logik,post:14,topic:38752"”]

to be honest with you i didnt even hear a beep i just seen ssmokin take off…

there were beeps. I promise you.

even beside the point that my cars horn is weak and you cant hear it on camera, you can clearly hear him WOT. A chase is a race, and I was walking away. I let off around 150 that run.

well ssmokin you can say what you like …i didnt hear any beeps, and anyone watching this video will tell you the same thing…all im saying you owe him a rerun since you think there was beeps…

[quote=“looksexyS2000,post:53,topic:38701"”]

your makin shit up now, i was RIGHT NEXT TO THEM when they took off, 3 beeps were heard

exactly, you beeped 3 times and both took off…

lol you really dont know me all that well, do ya? I dont care if I win or lose, and I will gladly give him a re run. I have no problems with that at all…as far as the beeps go, Chris that was in my car can back me up with saying there were beeps lol. Ask anyone I have ran on this forum (which is pretty much half this forum), im not the one to jump someone without beeping. I always beep. Im not a cheater.

I really think you should hear how weak my horn is in person then you would understand. I cant hear my horn inside my car when im at 4500rpms…

maybe he will be in gear this time. lol

yah…that would help just a little LOL

maybe the puttz will work on a driver mod. because ive seen him racing, and hes a moron.

hes new. unfortunately not everyone was born a driving champion.

Sucks for him… I was

for the record, my camaro is the first standard car I have ever owned/driven and I have owned it for less then 2 years…

so, I have been driving standard for less then 2 years. Im sure he has more experience then I do…

he had automatic cameo before this

Haha im in the far corner passing him when i realized there was a race happening.

I can hear horn clear as day in this video.

[QUOTE=OsoiNA6;738370]:rofl Quality Bobby.

Haha you like that shit. I don’t think i’ve ever seen/been associated with smokin (And thank the sweet lord for that), so i don’t really know where all his boulder dash comes from.

Is .91 g’s a big deal? I’m being serious btw

for a car that most people perceive to only go fast in a straight line and not handle that well, its pretty good IMO. A C5 is .99 I believe…so a straight axle, flex body car to pull .91 is decent.

Ok make’s sense lol I didnt know where the guidelines were for say Low, Average, High on that type of test… Skid pad right?