92 civic wont start HELP PLEASE

My 92 civic isn’t turning over at all, headlights and radio come on fine, so it seems nothing is wrong or dead with the battery. I checked my fuses and none of them were blown. I am wondering if it is something with my ignition switch, or if its something with my starter or perhaps something totally different. please help id appreciate it thanks.

You check the igniter unit?

no, where is the igniter unit???

Fuel Injected right?

yeah is it on the distributor?

I also have a problem with my ignition switch where the key would lock up if i turn the car fully off, Then you would have to jiggle the key to get it out to start it again. Also the car started half an hour before i just pulled it into my driveway to see if a amp worked for my system, and i went to go leave and the car would not start, and this is where i am left off???

Here I found this…might help you out.

i would check something in the ignition if it wont even crank over the car and you have adequate power

check the starter (tap with the end of a hammer)

make sure the actual key and ignition system is working properly

Thanks for the ideas, and that thread post, Ill take a look at a few of these things and see if i can get it running. I hope I can.

when my civic was stolen i seen how they did it. If your is close its way simple. dont be scared to take that steering column apart

???

To check out your ignition switch and such?

oh okay. yeah im going to check the ecu and see if im getting the 16 code coming up for the fuel injection system and look at the main relay, if its not that then im going to look at all the connections under the hood, and then probably check the ignition switch, if i need to get a new one ill get one for pretty cheap somewhere.

I have a question about when you start the car about the main relay. So when I go to start my car last night i go to turn my car on, and in doing so my car doesnt turn over but i can here a big click of where the main relay would be, does this mean my main relay is still in good operation, and is working?

usually that means main relay is working but not enough juice to get the car going or that the starter is “stuck”

Well i checked my ecu, checked my main relay, and everything was fine. took a hammer to my starter. starter had a flat spot so it wouldnt start, after hitting it it started, went and picked up a starter spent a hour on putting the new one in car started up perfectly, thanks for all the help and links to help. I appreciate it.

try unscrewin the gas cap when it won’t start. Put it back on and try startin again. Mine does that sometimes ha

good to hear it was a cheap simple fix