energy suspension front lca bushing kit
newer brakes all around
stock fuelpump rewired
stock injectors and fpr
Dejonpowerhouse upgraded side mount with custom duct
custom i/c piping
front and rear strut bars
alpine stereo

I will have pics and more info asap/as interest requires. Also I do have some upgrades that can be done and sold with car for fraction of cost. If interested pm me.

In the form listed $2500 obo.

isn’t this scotts old car? glws gary, thumbs up for a great seller and hard working dsm person! i wish i could make this my daily driver

edit: this can’t be scotts old car his is in primer…

Yeah it was Scotts. It was deebos last.

:tup: to buying from Gary

Minus the cf hood and drop:

nope you are incorrect unless gary says otherwise, scotts old car is in primer and a mix of white gray and blue, i was at garys shop last week and it was up on the lift had no tires, tailights etc, as eric was parting it out, unless gary hauled ass within a week and got scotts old car where it should be this is going to be one of his other talons. glws tho gary, i texted a few people that are looking for dsm i’ll steer them towards you.

na this is definitely my old car.

eric this is a pic that 1g2gdsm posted up i can assure you this can’t be your old car, i’ll wait for gary to confirm he’s probably infront of his computer lauhing right now

lol.

Take it easy dude lol. This is a FS, not a debate thread.

Well if this is scott’s old car, who ever buys it will have a solid
DD. I remember this being super reliable.

it is definitely my old car because those are the parts he was telling me he put on it, thats my clutch and trans, its my motor lol. he flat blacked it because i didnt finish the paint

he must of did a crap load of work in one week just to sell it, now its a mystery… i wanna buy it now for a dd, gary accepting trades?

finish the talon, now finish the bimmer, damn son!

also - gary makes dsms reliable, srsly. and if it does eventually break down, he is one of the best guys in the area to fix it. glws dude!

trade for a sportbike?

i agree jam, thats why he’s the only one touching my dizzum :slight_smile: he knows these cars inside out! and he also works on hondas too, i saw your honda when i stopped by his shop looked and sounded awesome!

i assure everyone this is deebos/scotts/ my old car… 100 percent…positive.

everything gary touches is gold im up to 10k miles on my car and not even a hiccup yet. evo3 16g at 26psi.

lots of fail going on here. it is deebos/scotts old old car trust me. its a good running car esp since deebo dumped money into it and sold it :idhitit:

Good luck Gary.

lol thanks dude! now to just fix the honda rot and a bunch of other shit. should be in good shape come spring time :slight_smile:

Confirmed… it is deebos old car. pm me offers and trades people and dont forget that I have many many upgrades available and can be installed before sale…

The car is going together now and wanted to get the word out as in to sell as soon as its done.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

benmtx5 - what sportbike? from your sig? pm me

text me when u get to the shop