92 Integra or 96 Avenger or 91 Celica

Settle down laidies.

repost, i said that already

loser

hmm for 5500…id buy a stang or an f bod…but i like domestics sooo…thats me.

I’ve been looking 50 miles because I dont want to drive real far. I’m not going to be keeping this car my entire life so it’s not like im going to hate myself. I cant get a 5.0 mustang which is the only good one because I won’t have collision insurance and road trips aren’t great when yopu spend tons of gas and don’t find what you want. Plus going out somewhere to find a car and then having to come back to sell m9ine and then drive back out there to buy that car doesn’t sound real fun.

I’m glad 1 out of the 15 posts answers my question.

Thank you carnut for being the only one to help.

I say go with the Celica. the teg might get stolen and the Avenger will fall apart.

that was a pretty dick thing to say

and i think everyone here was at one time or another, trying to help you

you dont have to settle for those choices

Um… considering how I don’t want to drive out of state because I’m not looking for my dream car, those are the only choices. If you’re going to post maybe you should read what the topic starter originally says.

guys if those are his only choices I don’t think he’s actually spending $5500, so it sounds to me like he’s looking for something cheap.

between the 3 i’d get the celica, just like the styling of them the best out of the 3

When did NY State shrink to 50 miles?

Since by me saying dont feel like going out of state means i dont feel like driving far. Driving 200 miles within the state is the same as driving 200 miles out of state. It’s not like i hate other states i dont feel liek driving far. If you didnt undertsand that maybe you shouldnt be allowed to operate heavy machinery.

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Sorry trublue, I overlooked that. That’s 2 of 15. Although I’m going with a cavalier for reliability and low mileage.

With all due respect, it seems like you really don’t care all that much about what car you’ll be getting since you’re not open to looking further away to get the perfect car. That said, why not just keep what you’ve got until you have more money? Drive it as a stock car, and save up for something better? And there’s no reason to get so pissed off at everyone. We’re all actually trying to help you realize that it is foolish to SETTLE for a choice of 3 cars when for a given price,there is so much more out there.

But if you’re really determined, then get the integra. it is the fastest of the group of cars you listed, and the cheapest to mod.

Gustav wrote:

Since by me saying dont feel like going out of state means i dont feel like driving far. Driving 200 miles within the state is the same as driving 200 miles out of state. It’s not like i hate other states i dont feel liek driving far. If you didnt undertsand that maybe you shouldnt be allowed to operate heavy machinery.

I heard that you do hate other states.

i heard he hates other states and also hates being considerate of others :mamoru:

gustav you should go to florida and get a car that hasn’t seen any salty winters…

I’m not getting pissed off. I don’t know how someone gets pissed off at something online but I am settling because what you guys dopn’t understand is I’m not looking for my dream car like I stated before. I’m looking for a fast fun car to drive through college and then when I get a real job I will look for a '79 corvette or '79 trans am.

I heard sureshot had an operation to look like a 12 year old asian girl but I could be mistaken.

79 vettes are OMG slow and dont turn for shit…

But they look so good.

yeah my dad had that problem last year.

now its fixed :slight_smile: