1991 Acura Integra

SOLD

Ok, I won’t lie. I’m interested. But I’m waiting to hear back on a 97 outback. How many miles on the motor if 200k on the body? Location?

Im in cohoes. I dont know exact mileage on the motor but when he bought it he was told the motor was Newer. It runs great and has never made us think otherwise. Its a great beater car I mean with a hood and fenders and little bodywork it could prolly look good again but im not looking to do all that. If you wanna check it out let me know

I may be able to get new(aftermarket) fenders and a hood for it if interested

not gay aftermarket rite? aftermarket in the sense that it looks like oe but not oe rite? id be interested how much? if its the gay aftermarket maybe a buyer would be interested so eitherway thanks for posting

I’m cool with the way it looks now. I just want something that will get me from home, to work, to home, and to the gun range on some days.

It’s the OE type stuff. I can check on the prices tomorrow at work for ya. I know some of the older Honda/Acura stuff can be kinda pricey for some odd reason, but I’ll check for ya

Let me know if you wanna check it out. If i dont have a buyer soon im gonna throw it on the road and drive it and start looking for a ef to swap the drivetrain to. Its turn key only issue is the windshield has a crack in it but it should deffinatelly be good for what your looking to do with it. Never left him stranded even when the main relay went it still got him home…

pmed

LMAO. God damn bane of my existence. My last Civic that the timing belt snapped on, I finally replaced the windshield so I could get a legal inspection sticker finally, and the damn belt snapped.

First time since 07 that the car was legal, and it dies on me…

Sorry bro maybe the windshield place you used has a frequent buyer discount lol. Let me know if you wanna check it out. What did you end up doing with the eg?

kinda interested…

Bump added better pics…

???

Sold to a shift family member Tom Hondarat picked it up hope shes good to ya.

One good beater it will be…

+rep for a good buyer

I sold it back to the guy I bought it off of. He’s the one I am waiting to hear from about the Subaru. I’m happy to see the DA found a good home.