93 240sx black for sale

hey guys i have a 240sx for sale, its black on grey leathers, yes it automatic, car runs mint and needs nothing,super hicas, selling it certified and e-tested, has $2000 jl audio system included, recently changed one injector, powersteering lines, and tune up etc, car has 195,000 km all original, body is in pretty good shape considering the year , some rust drivers side rear, im looking to get $3500 for the car i kno some ppl might like to lowball but i dont think ill lower the price, if i have to then i will, pictures will be up soon, if u have any info call me at 416 624 4046 thanks guys, later

Hey, I might be interested, can you give me the details or post the details on the pros/cons of the car, and maybe some info about the JL audio system, lyk model numbers and how much your running, and maybe if i can come see it some time. Thanks. my email is blazin___blue32@hotmail.com, emails better for me :wink: thanks.

UPDATED PICTURES IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CAR CALL MY CELL AT 416 624 4046

this car is all orignal including the paint, suspension, the car drives smooth, and runs beautiful, it needs nothing , msg me :slight_smile: , gotta get rid of this quick buying a new car, let me kno ppl, take care, the pictures of the car above werent even waxed just washed, upon sale it will be taken to a close body guy if mine to get it buffed and cleaned, and try to remove most swirl marks and minor scratches

**NOW TAKING OFFERS FOR $2800 TAKING OUT THE SYSTEM AND THE CAR WILL NOT BE CERTIFIED OR E-TESTED, I CAN GET IT DONE , IT WONT NEED ANYTHING I NEED TO SELL THIS CAR ASAP LET ME KNO

taking offers for $2500 i need this thing gone guys, its perfect for a sr20 swap, need to sell it asap, let me kno

i wont mind buying it, just gota get the money first. And i have to see it myself.

sold the car within a week , delete thread