FS: 1990 240sx hatch SR20DET BLACK TOP TYPE X +++

************************* PRICE DROP $7,400 (E tested & Certified) OR $6,900 (E-tested only) ********************************

Hey guys I’m selling my 240sx… I hate to see it go therefore I am only willing to sell it to someone who will look after it as well as I did.

1990 240sx S13 hatch SR20DET BLACKTOP TYPE X, 5 Speed

Exterior:
Bright fire red
Kouki skirts
Kouki taillights
Brand New windshield just put on!

Interior:
Custom black leather seats front and back with the oldschool Datsun style stitching.
Power windows, locks, mirrors,
Sunroof
Panasonic CD player
Pioneer component speakers
Sony Vpower amp
Leather wrapped S15 shift knob
9000 RPM S13 JDM gauge
Megan racing air flow meter, oil temperature meter and boost meter all mounted
in the center console where the vent use to be.
K-9 alarm system with remote keyless entry and pager.
Alarm also has some extra add on’s for extra protection :wink:

Rims & Spacers:
5 ziggen17 inch rims EDIT: July 19th *** I just Installed 4 Brand New Tires Today!!! ***
H&R spacers

Brakes:
180sx Brakes with performance rotors and pads in front
KVR cross drilled rotors and carbon metallic break pads in rear
New calipers in rear.
New e-brake cable.

Diff:
VLSD diff from 1992 240sx

Suspension:
Kei Office coilovers in front
Tein coilovers in rear
CP racing front 4 way strut bar
CP racing rear 4 way strut bar
Cusco front sway bar

TO THE IMPORTANT THINGS:

SR20DET BLACK TOP TYPE X 5 speed, Super clean engine with brand new wiring harness and brand new ECU all bought from Varun. Installation and performance upgrades all done professionally by Amo Grazia @ NIZZTEX AUTOMOTIVE (for those that have been in the tuner scene for over 15 years you know who Amo Grazia is and what kind of work he does! This man is the Godfather of the tuner world and over 30 years of Nissan/Datsun experience, he was racing Datsun GT-R’s before most of you were even born!).

GT2871 Turbo
Megan racing down pipe
Megan racing turbo elbow
Magnaflow 3 inch straighflow exhaust (no cat just a straight flow resonator that looks like a cat)
Magnaflow dual port exhaust with stainless steel tips (Sounds sweet and not too loud, it doesn’t over power the spooling noise made by the turbo at a high rpm)
Megan racing exhaust manifold just replaced! Has seen a few weeks of use.
Greddy VSPL Front mount intercooler
Koyo Radiator with dual high flow Flex-a-lite electric fans.
Greddy Type RS blow off valve
All stainless steel tubing
Taka stainless Turbo lines
Nismo engine mounts
ACT 6 puck performance clutch
C’s short throw shifter… Tighter then a B&M !
HKS highflow Green mushroom air filter (There’s a name for it but I forgot so lets call it the Green Mushroom because that’s what it looks like lol)
Brand New starter put on last week!
Brand New Walbro 255 fuel pump put on this week!
Blitz Turbo timer

Extras:
These are items I have bought but I haven’t installed yet
that I am willing to give away with the car. If you want to make close to
400hp you will need these and a power fc and your all set!
Apex i AVC-R boost controller
Deatschwerks Injectors 550cc (still brand new in box)
Z-32 mafs
Drivers side frame rail
and some other things I can’t think of right now lol.

Used Castrol GTX full synthetic oil ONLY on all oil changes! …All oil changes done by me! I don’t trust those fast lube places and their co-op students.
Fuel used: ULTRA 94 ONLY !!!

As some of you already know I don’t spend much time in Canada anymore and this car sat in my garage over the past 5 years so naturally the fuel pump went and the starter seized so I had to replace both.
Ever since I did the SR swap I started working in Europe and I only used my 240sx for about 2 months out of the year. I only put about 16,000 kilometers on the engine, it runs like new!
Like I said I hate to see it go but time to move on to my next toy…

I am asking $7,900.00 Certified and E-tested ready to roll! *** PRICE DROP $7,400.00*** Edited July21

If I feel that you are some idiot who will run it to the ground, I will not sell it to you, it would break my heart to one day run into my old car and see it all beat up and running like crap due to lack of maintenance and abuse. I am not in a hurry to sell it, I’m just putting it out there and we’ll see what happens!

Pics???

hey man im definatelly interested, could you send some pics to - tim_mlynek@hotmail.com

More pics to come… Sorry for the delay. I have been swamped with business trips lately and I haven’t been around.

One more

Front

The only things that have changed that are not in these pics are I added:

KOUKI TAILS LIGHTS

CUSTOM BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR

Those are FOHA canadian skirts, not type x. Etested eh?

SR20DET Black top type X engine… Yes e tested, just last week!

Real etest right?

this cars mint…worth every penny…

It’s not a temporary pass it’s an official pass showing the vehicle passed all categories which is good for the next 2 years if that’s what your asking. I already renewed my sticker with it so yes it is registered with MTO. Did I have some help making it pass? Just like everyone else who has done an SR or RB swap plus engine modifications, yes it did.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Thank you Varun… And I’m sure whoever see’s it will say the same.

k bro

BONUS:

4 BRAND NEW TIRES !!! Just installed for certification… 2) 215/40/17 in front and 2) 225/45/17 in rear.

Still asking only $7900.00

frame pics?

I don’t have any frame pics LOL

If frame rot is what your worried about it is clean, this car has only had 2 owners, I’m the second and neither one of us winter drove it. However if you read my post where it says extras, I am throwing in a drivers side frame rail which I bought as a “just in case one day part” but never needed to use it because the rust on the drivers side frame rail is very, very minimal so it doesn’t need it as of yet.

************* PRICE DROP $7,400 *******************

Well over $12,000 has been put into this vehicle!

PM’d.

I’m willing to sell it AS IS for $6,900 for those who want to save some $

Call me ASAP please.