93 civic hatch with B16 swap

This is my little brother’s hatch. I own a body shop and the body work is almost finished. The reason he is selling is because he lost interest and I gave him my bike.

Details about the car:

Body work is 1/2 done. All new quaters welded in and it will be in primer ready for paint as soon as you want it. If u want it painted, give me a deposit and I will do it. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
I have a B16 swap with it complete just needs tranny.
The car is stock about 60k and comes with cam gears, coilovers, full 2.5 ss mandrel bent exhaust, monster tach if wanted LOL.
Aftermarket headlights and tails.

Car and ALL parts for $2800. Come and get it!!!

Pics will be up real soon.

Call the shop for more details: (518)723-3333 and ask for Fast Eddie.

trade for a 93 hatch single jingle and a 1999 lowered s10?

The lack of pics is killin me :frowning:

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=8289

usually with a swap means its in the car.

garunteded

LOL! Ok, I can’t let this one slide.

Original post, if anyone cares:

it my lil brothers hatch i own a body shop the body works almost finished i started it and lil bro lost intrest all new quaters welded in will be in primer ready for paint as soon as you want it or if u want it painted with a deposit. 100% satisfaction garunteded. i have a B16 swap with it complete just needs tranny. it is stock about 60k comes with cam gears coilovers full 2.5 ss mandrel bent exhaust monster tach if wanted LOL loss of intrest and i gave him my bike i aint finishing the car so its gotta go! Primed ready for paint with all parts $2800 lets go come get it. pic will be up real soon. like i stated body work 1/2 done so serious enquires and car will get finished call the shop (518)723-3333 fast eddie. also aftermarket head lights and tails. give me a call pics up soon trying to make a lil time sorry for inconvience.

I had to edit your original post man. I couldn’t even get through it. Don’t take it as an insult beause I’m trying to help you sell this thing. Post some pics up and it will be :thumbup.
If the Supra was done, this would have been hard for me to turn away.

Sounds uncomplete to me.

You have pics? Also, is the paintjob included in the price?

Your signature is going to make it so some people, like myself, aren’t going to be able to look at this site while at work :wink:
I can just picture the reaction if one of my co-workers walks by and catches a glimpse of that girls tig ol’ bitties! hahaha

Haha my bad! Errbody likes some tig-ol bitties though:thumbup

incomplete

sorry just got back from camp will have pics up by thurs and thanks for the edit

i have everything minus the trannycar nrrds to be painted so that one more reason y the motor aint in it

so is it going to be painted?