FS/FT: 90 Hatch B18C JDM GSR LSD

SOLD.

thats cheep … good deal … what are you looking to pick up(trade)?

I wouldn’t say its cheap. Car needs exhaust. Its choked up but I like it quiet. I’m old like that. Just nice to drive a 30mpg car and can walk away from the kids in their single cams when they try piping me with their fart cans.

Password JDM wants $3400 for the complete b18c OBD1 GSR swap so I thought that would be a good price to get a quick sale. In order of trades, Mustang, DSM, Camaro, etc.

PM’d

edit: misread…

No problem.

No, no no no… I made a comment regarding b18 vs b16 but i misread. My PM still stands.

While I am at it…

Miles on swap approx?

Miles on shell?

Maintenance…tb/wp/etc.

More info please…and get back to my pm if ya could :tup:

Yeah I was replying to your comment before you edited it.
Mileage unknown on the swap and the car. I bought it last year swapped. Brakes just done all the way around and the timing belt and water pump were done at the end of summer. I just drive it back and forth to work and put gas in it. Never gave me any problems. I will get those huge snow tires off of it in a couple of days.

Hopefully getting the snow tires off of it today and putting on a type r header off of my buddies b16b. Going to try and get rid of the 1 and 3/4 inch exhaust but keep it quiet.

I will most likely be calling you after work, gotta work through lunch today.

id trade you my integra gsr with an ls lol :slight_smile:

Good price for a clean looking 4th gen!

Thanks. Don’t let the pics fool you. I’ve tried to take pics outdoors, indoors and with different camera’s and I can’t seem to pick up the paint fade. Its very slight but its there. Also a quarter sized spot of rust on the drivers quarter. Very small but I’m an up front kind of guy. Just don’t want to lead anyone on.

what kind of trades are you looking for?

Not too particular. As long as I don’t have to ask the wife to put money on top. lol. Even trades, trades with cash coming my way. Bikes, luxury cars, muscle cars, really clean imports. PM me with them.

I got a 1997 Honda Civic CX Hatch, Automatic though :frowning: Pretty clean let me know thanks

Bump it to the first page. Would love to trade it for a car and cash coming my way. Could really use the money.

Wow looks clean, has it been repainted though??

Original paint. Its a PA car. It would need a paint job to be 100%. Its got some paint fade. The only thing painted is the wing. I flat blacked it cause it looked horrible.

Yah man nicee, either way its still a good deal. Gwts. :tup: