93 rb20 240sx

Asking 6k obo or trade for a reliable daily, willing to take a loss if i like the car or do partial trades. car and quad, something along those lines.

rb20det swapped 93 240sx, s14 lsd rear diff, mckinney mounts, garret 60-1 turbo, godspeed front mount, 6 puck clutch, fully custom 3inch exhaust, external wastegate, Tial Q blow off valve, Carl H rom tune, push button start, battery relocation. So much more, digital gauges etc. Upgraded wahlbro fuel pump and injectors. Manual boost control
Any questions call or text me at 5188792474

Didn’t you just get this car? What’s the reason for selling it?

Anyrust? What honestly does it need to run and drive reliably when ever I get in it to turn the key? If it needs a little here and that, just let me know I dont mind.

trade straight up for my 2002 Ducati 900SS street fighter. 9,200 on it when I took it apart, powdercoated everything black and gold in the pic. R6 tail and seat with S/T/B LED light. Has a Koso digital mini display for rpm, speed, indicator lights, etc. Rode it about 1200 miles since I built it. Rode it all year after it was built and enjoyed the hell out of it. Took it friday for a ride around the Sacandoga lake and put a smile on my face the entire time. Real head turner bike, sounds like sex running, probably shouldnt get rid of it, but whatever:

pm’ed

replied my friend. thx

top, really just want cash. just got another bike and need money for my turbo project

SOLD, lock it up