93 Rx7 Ls2 Project.

The risk of it falling apart the day it rolled off the assembly line was still astronomically high.

Prob the same guy that laughed at my buddy when he asked him for 8 NGK TR55’s for his 5.3l silverado, guy told him NGK’s are for imports only and no domestics run them… then tried to sell him $10/plug AC Delco super duper whatever’s lol

shut the fuck up, faggot.

ahhhh…didnt know that…
i just figured, its there, been sitting for like a year, still cranks, just wont fire up…

but eitherway, the motor is the best bang for my buck…
and if it does break, i can have it out and torn apart and put back together in probably 3-4hrs…

and that advance auto on 65, is full of r-tards…
i asked for 2 heat range colder plugs, and they didnt even know what i was talking about

lol I’m just playin with ya. For what you’ll have into it like you said if it blows up or something you’re not out much and can probably find another donor pretty easy. How much do those FC’s weigh?

i believe it weighs like 2200-2800… and it has a perfect 50-50 ratio, even with the 5.0 swap…

ive brought up the build on a couple of boards and it seams like everyone and their mother has a 302 laying around

thats a rather broad spectrum lol…

im not 100% sure, i know its like 800lbs lighter than the mustang…

are you a mustang guy?

i pulled out a haynes manual, and i know im taking over this thread, but i neeed the cap wire firing order, for the 5.0 h.o. motor…
i have the order for the block but not for the distributor…

bring me a pizza from voccelies and you can have the real 5 liter foxbody do it yourself book.

shags, how’d you know it was me?

i dont work there anymore…and i think i found it on allfords…

ill give you 2 shots of evan williams, for the real book

Bottle of black velvet
still in the corner of nebo?

you know it, no license, you still on the tracks?
blackvelvet, almost had a bottle of that tonight, settled with evan williams…

shag,
im throwing a bonfire tomorrow, let me know if your trying to roll up…

If it would stop fucking raining i’d wash it and take some nice pics. It’s supposed to rain for the next week.

fuck mustangs and 5.0’s. 3-4 hrs. pffff learn how to break and fix shit allready

Fuck Black Velvet. That stuff had me blacking out last time I was doing shots.

Even better. stupid cheap and smooth.

thats me taking my time, never having taken it apart before…

anyway…

5.0 breathed life for the 1st time in a year, timing isnt 100%, ran outta light before i could get the gun out…Took an less than an hr, removing plugs, distrib, and reseating everything…
plus i found out, its slightly cammed out…
running 5degrees over…atleast thats by the yellow paint on the crank

Car looked great on Saturday btw!

Thanks, i’m posting the picture you took haha, i’ve been to lazy to go find a nice spot and takes some pics. Looks much better outside of the garage.

I like it.