93 Rx7 Ls2 Project.

Don’t waste time…

“OMG is that a Supra?” -anyone

“Yes.” -you

Hahaha that’s pretty good. Honestly, now that you said that, i’m waiting for that question and i’ll be dissapointed if I never get it. :smiley:

so i take it the fuel rail got there friday ?

Yep, thanks!

I was just hoping to have it before the weekend so I could test drive it and such. I took off work on friday just to work on it. Came around noon; the UPS driver hung around for 5-10 minutes just BS’ing with me and questioning what was wrong with the rotary haha.

ha ha…nice

now get it going and bring it up so we can check it out !

imagine if it was sam that delivered it… he would still be there.

sam order them,chris shipped them!:stick:

this is what i was talkin about brian

REALLY i didnt know that!!:rolleyes:

just hush up douche bag & go play with ur little Rumble Bee :blue:

Kinda a funny story. I drove it to advanced auto tonight. A kid that worked there was questioning why I took out the rotary etc.

Then he’s like ohh i wanna race you. I just really ignore it, but then later as i’m leaving the store he was like i’d beat you pretty good but i still want to race you. Apparently he has a 600+ hp 94 vw vr6, with 20k worth of turbo work hahaha. Runs 9’s.

Now, i know anything is possible and wouldnt doubt there are vr6’s in the 9’s, probably mostly shop cars etc. However you’re a 20? something kid working at advanced auto and you have 20k into just your turbo setup on an old average vehicle. So you’re either incredibly in debt… or you’re full of shit.

I started questioning him, but I realized it’s not going to get anywhere.

should of raced him

im going to go with the full of shit on this one. which advanced, im sure if its in the area, i would have heard of it.

I’ve yet to go WOT, baby steps! I drove it to work for the first time today. The car kinda scares me. :rofl:

Plus I didn’t see this ‘600 hp monster’ in the parking lot.

im going to go with the full of shit on this one. which advanced, im sure if its in the area, i would have heard of it.

It’s in bellevue. I’d say full of shit as well… a car like that i would have thought i’d hear about.

so how is it to drive ?

I work in Bellevue right off of Lincoln ave, the attorneys office, u mean the advanced on 65? Lemme know when ur out I wanna see that thing I’m over there everyday till about 4

Yeah, off of 65. I’ll let ya know, I usually don’t get home from work until after 4:30.

It drives pretty good, needs a little alignment adjustment. The clutch was insane to get used to. I’m not sure if it lightened up a bit after driving it or i’m just used to it. It catches right off the floor and if you’re not on the gas itll stall.

I’m going to ‘try’ and get it inspected/emision’ized today. That’ll be laughable, good thing i know the guy sorta, no way in hell it would pass normally.

good to hear its on the road…

when my income tax check comes in, im picking up a donar foxbody for my FC
:blue:

hahahahhaha, 800beans, and i think im gonna reuse my turbo setup…

turbo 5.0 FC:eek2:

that would be pretty cool, if you can keep that piece of shit 5.0L from falling apart.

lol…

actually, the motor ran pretty strong before something electrical went out…
its my bros car, so its sitting in the garage right now, and i have the keys, i got 1st hand to fuck with it…

and i feel the 5.0 being reworked before dropped in…
its has, maf delete, chip, mild cams and some induction shit done to it already…We replaced the tfi and ignition modules and still nothing…

anyone want to repin an ecu when the time comes?